Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier - 98% humidity

Adelanna

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, my device got crazy after cleaning. It shows 98/99% humidity in the app. I used hot water for cleaning, but only the upper container, everything but it was cleaned with sponge and soap + warm water. Do you maybe know what could be a problem? Also - do you know where is the sensor of humidity inside the device, is there a chance that I soaked it somehow?

Hi, my device got crazy after cleaning. It shows 98/99% humidity in the app. I used hot water for cleaning, but only the upper container, everything but it was cleaned with sponge and soap + warm water. Do you maybe know what could be a problem? Also - do you know where is the sensor of humidity inside the device, is there a chance that I soaked it somehow?
sorry!
wrong forum.

I faced the problem that my Xiaomi Humidifier constantly showed 80% humidity. You just need to dry the sponges at the bottom of the humidifier. They collect excess moisture before air enters the sensor. If they get wet, then the sensor starts to show incorrect data. Just let it dry.