New Mi Smart Band 4 sync up and data loss...

pauloneves555

Members
Aug 26, 2019
Hello people,
1. I bought a Mi Smart Band 4 and installed the app ...
2. I customized and configured everything, everything was recognized and working at the moment ...
3. I took the heart rate on the bracelet and she passed the data to the phone as expected ...
4. As stated in the instruction manual, I wore the bracelet during a 6km walk and when I finished, I tried to sync the Mi Band with the app and puff ... !!! all walking data has disappeared from the bracelet and in the app everything is still zero ...
5. I can transfer the app data to the bracelet but I can't transfer anything except heart rate to the app ...
even sleep data doesn't appear in the app when I request a sync ...

does anyone have any idea what I can do besides throw the bracelet in the trash ... which is where I think it will be her place ...

thanks in advance ...
cheers ...

Hi, 27.10.2019 in Slovakia, EU, after the change of summer to winter time my bracelet MI BAND 4 update the time on the winter, but when measuring the pulse time is shifted back down 1 hour.
For example, if the pulse measurement takes place at 7:00 hour, so do applications MI FIT synchronizes data with a time of 6:00 hour.
Can you advise me How to solve the problem?