Mi Tv3 (soundbar Only)- Settings Guidence- Usefull Tips Pls.

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by novakt, Mar 14, 2017.

1. novakt

novaktMembers

Nov 29, 2013
    Male
    Hello All.
    Last week i received my MITV3 sound-bar and i need your help.
    I managed to install Shafa market and luncher in order to change it to English.
    Got few questions on how to customize my TV .
    Most of you here, have MiBox - so not sure how compatible my operating TV Miui is with yours.

q1: how to remove advertisement when power on my sound bar (for some reason i have to wait before i get to main luncher).

q2: how to remove unnecessary apps and which ones are not needed by system. (i don't know Chinese/mandarin) so any aps not remotely useful are useless to me for example "mi music", "weather" (only Chinese location) and so on.

q3: installed kodi - when went into system info via Kodi - it shows only 300MB memory left out of 1GB!!! - i was under impression tv bar has 2GB RAM memory and 8GB storage memory

q4: rooting - do i need it - why its useful.

There are some videos on "how-to" on Youtube- but mainly in Russian or Spanish. I didnt want to risk bricking my 200$ sound bar without understanding..
    My native lang is Polish but i understand English quite well so any helpful comments please write in one of those languages if you can.

Share Our Site