Mi Unlock Says No Need To Unlock, But Its Locked

rizakayan

Members
Jun 7, 2017
I tried mi unlock older version and it was giving error : device not verified
Then i installed the new unlocker, and it says : device unlocked, no need to repeat unlock.

But it's not, when i checked in fastboot, it says it is locked, and i cant install twrp. I think i have to flash original rom first, because my rom has a virus in it, so i have to a new rom. But i'm stuck, cant unlock. I've wiped and clean install still no luck.

I tried mi unlock older version and it was giving error : device not verified
Then i installed the new unlocker, and it says : device unlocked, no need to repeat unlock.

But it's not, when i checked in fastboot, it says it is locked, and i cant install twrp. I think i have to flash original rom first, because my rom has a virus in it, so i have to a new rom. But i'm stuck, cant unlock. I've wiped and clean install still no luck.
In your place I would do a downgrade to 6.1.7 using MI flash and then start all over again. There is a guide on XDA ,something like : unlock your device without unlocking permission.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: rizakayan
In your place I would do a downgrade to 6.1.7 using MI flash and then start all over again. There is a guide on XDA ,something like : unlock your device without unlocking permission.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Thanks. I managed to do that before reading this. I flashed the original latest rom with mi-flash, and after that unlock was ok. Thanks anyway.