Mi Unlock Status "unlocked" But Actually Locked

fatsey

Members
Mar 29, 2018
Hello,
I bought Redmi Note 5A (China Version) from Fast Tech website. They installed Global ROM (Maybe fake ROM). When I check Mi Unlock Status, it shows "This device is unlocked" But actually the device is locked. You can see in the picture. I would like to unlock the Bootloader. When I try unlock the BL, Mi Unlock tool shows "Current account is not bound to this device".
If you can help me, I will very happy ;)

synk8cJi_o.png

any solutions for that, i get same problwm, i was use methode test point to enter edl mode and flashing with china version, but not affected....

my mi account status still unlocked

There is only solution "test point". I have done. Try again. You must use MiFlash 2016.04.01.0 (64bit) for install ROM.

jRAz7Pvb_o.png

Thanks for reply,
I wonder, How can they install fake ROM to locked BL device?

If you have a fake rom, even the information shown in settings can be faked.

We have a tablet with faked information as to amount of memory installed and some other things also, don't recall exactly what now.

You have to flash an official fastboot Rom before you can do anything more.

yes.. is different..

i was doing test point to enter EDL mode and flashing on your instruction..use miflash 2016.04.01

before i flash and use chinese rom global stabil

now i revert back to global stabil miui 9.5.6.0 (OEIMIFA) With sukses....

but mi status still unlocked

i hope get resolve soon

honestly iam not interest on miui base, i want change to custom rom pure android...

We have a tablet with faked information as to amount of memory installed and some other things also, don't recall exactly what now.

i think is not about fake rom, i was flashing on officialy rom, i dont know why ? , mi status still unlocked device

i hope is bug.....