Invalid Mi10Pro Stable 12.1.2 Google Assistant doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rube13

Members
Jun 19, 2016
Just updated this afternoon. I said 'Ok Google' and the Assistant doesn't work. If I open the app, It works. It's like It doesn't work in second plane.

I've desactivated the option of second plane, and now i cant activated It. I get a popup saying there is a bug.

Known, not a bug. Voice Match/OK Google breaks calls, which are far more important. We confirmed with a tester of the official Android 11 Global ROM released lately, and the issue there is the same, so we chose not to include Voice Match yet, until Xiaomi fixes their nonsense.

Reactions: Troj80
Known, not a bug. Voice Match/OK Google breaks calls, which are far more important. We confirmed with a tester of the official Android 11 Global ROM released lately, and the issue there is the same, so we chose not to include Voice Match yet, until Xiaomi fixes their nonsense.

i have the same problem since miui 11 :(

any solution ???/
thanks

Hello Igor, thanks for your help, I have the same problem.
Then we will have to wait.

Not exist any temporal patch?

Hello Igor, thanks for your help, I have the same problem.
Then we will have to wait.

Not exist any temporal patch?
You people have some reading difficulty?
As soon as a new Global ROM based on Android 11 for Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro/POCO F2 Pro is released, we'll check if they fixed the Voice Match breaking calls issue, until then there is no patch - temporary or permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.