Mi11/Ultra/Pro TWRP 3.5.2_11

Reza1967

Members
Jan 24, 2020
i have tried to answer your questions and there was no feedback as the old question. what do you expect? i have written if i understood you and there was no response. i only want to help…

at the moment there is NO twrp !
You dont see the like (thumb) under youre comment? But okay for now, no problem here and its all clear

Reactions: katerpanne

Jimnasium

Members
May 16, 2021
I know this, and (again), thats not my question or problem. My question was how to get a full functionoal twrp including the password accept, so without this alternative installing. It was working before, so then was it decrpted when i set my password and twrp accepted it..... So again, i CAN flash roms, but i was looking for a fully working twrp and was asking if 3.5.2 has te same problem as 3.5.1 with the password fail or not, nothing more and nothing less....
And I told you, there is no way to permanently install TWRP without patching your boot partition. There are ways to do this, but the simplest way is to allow the script from a Xiaomi.eu install to create that pathing of your boot partition and permanently install TWRP. There are videos on how to get around the decryption issue, plus I believe the TWRP on this site may have been upgraded as I no longer have the decryption problem that I initially had. However, everything has been explained to you...

Reactions: katerpanne

lasset

Members
Jan 22, 2011
Tried to install latest eu Stable version but get the message "This package is for Star and Mars devices, this is a Missi"
Solutions, please!

Etzel Calderon

Members
Dec 28, 2016
Just try to install V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM stable, on my mi11 ultra with TWRP 3.5.1, but the recovery doesn't fin the rom that i just copy to the root. The twrp shows me a lot folders that it doesn't show to me while i copyin the rom to the root.

But if i make a format data, restart, copy the rom to the root, twrp detects him, any idea, i dont wanna format data.

Thanks

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Just try to install V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM stable, on my mi11 ultra with TWRP 3.5.1, but the recovery doesn't fin the rom that i just copy to the root. The twrp shows me a lot folders that it doesn't show to me while i copyin the rom to the root.

But if i make a format data, restart, copy the rom to the root, twrp detects him, any idea, i dont wanna format data.

Thanks
I dont know if you are rooted, then the root directory is another…

take a look in /sdcard/ in /data/media/0/ or copy it into a folder that you can see from twrp eg download

Reactions: Poney70

Jaro1975p

Members
Oct 1, 2021
Gentlemen,
Yesterday flashed last rom. No issue. Today i wanted make a backup. Now im Little confused. Any advice? Thx
fa44a23da5af8caaaad058adb48e1c67.jpg

Wysłane z mojego M2011K2C przy użyciu Tapatalka

vutruonghainam

Members
Apr 13, 2012
Yes, I used it to flash 12.5.20 from 12.5.17, no issues. After update, it is replaced by a different twrp version coming with the rom, I just installed it again, also without issues.
I have installed this latest version, but gesture is not working, after I flashing the rom, it goes back to version 3.5.1-10