Mi2 reboots only into fastboot

ale_gallagher

Members
Nov 15, 2013
I've always been happy with latest WIUI, until yesterday :(

I did a normal reboot and the phone rebooted into fastboot.
So I unplugged the battery, plugged it in and pressed the power botton: it booted into fastboot.
Then I entered the cwm by pressing power+volume up, rebooted the phone and it still booted into fastboot.
I performed every possible wipe in both partitions since I've TDB enabled, but there was no solution.

I couldn't save save a backup and the files from internal storage to my pc because I was not able to mount usb storage (windows 7 suggested to format the disc).
Well nevermind, I run miflash and everything seemed fine until the end, but when miflash automatically reboots the phone guess what?? it rebooted into fastboot

I tried several time with v6 and v5 images, but nothing new happened.

Now I can only enter the original recovery, but volume buttons don't work when it's time to select language and only power button work

I don't know if it's a hardware problem that volume buttons don't work, but I don't think so because the combination power+volume up let me enter the recovery.

What do tou guys think?

Little update

I tried linuxx aries toolkit and flashed cwm.
Volume down key doesn't work :(

But I don't see why it boot into fastboot when the phone is off and I plug the battery charger (so no plugged into a pc)

Little update

I tried linuxx aries toolkit and flashed cwm.
Volume down key doesn't work :(

But I don't see why it boot into fastboot when the phone is off and I plug the battery charger (so no plugged into a pc)

Because hold volume down while boot = boot into fastboot on aries. Since your volume down key is broken, just fix it.

Reactions: ale_gallagher