Mi2A section?How many are we?

Demetrio

Members
Jun 3, 2013
hello @ all!

con anybody explain me why this superb cell has not it s own section on a MIUI site?

It s a bit strange!

How many of us are actually using a Mi2A?
thanks

Reactions: worstkaaspasta
Can I just add a tag called MI2A into our MI2 forum?

It'll help to keep those 3 devices together, yet still provide separation.

Reactions: Demetrio
I've got one. I'm in China, and just got it two days ago. I'd love to have a MI2A forum on here.
I definitely need help. I downloaded the Gapps zip, but market doesn't work, and I don't have my contacts.

I've got one. I'm in China, and just got it two days ago. I'd love to have a MI2A forum on here.
I definitely need help. I downloaded the Gapps zip, but market doesn't work, and I don't have my contacts.

Just download the latest rom from this site. Google play already included

MI2 user here but my girl has a MI2A so definitely interested in it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

I use it! Just bought it! Had i9000 but it was way too slow for miui

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 2

I bought the one yesterday , but soon I realized its a fake. Went back to the store again ...fight a bit...and finally got the genuine MI2A.

The device is with JLB20 stable version. I downloaded and installed google play store from MI market . When I try to open the app, its stopping automatically.

Can anyone please suggest , how to make it work

There are a lot of you no doubt in this one thread, but do we yet warrant our own forum category?

I do not know, as a forum for this level should have had the new section from the first day it came out m2a, as indeed have all the other forums