Mi4 "clicking" Back Cover

buzdo

Members
Jun 25, 2016
Hey guys,
Bought a Mi4 recently (from aliexpress) and after examining the phone a little noticed that the back cover is making a "clicking" noise and moving slightly when pressing it down. Feels like it's not fitted properly. I'm attaching a vid link: sendvid . com/yutwqalw (sry can't post links yet)

Seller is avoiding me for now.. go figure:) Anybody got any ideas is this fixable somehow? How would I go about removing the cover safely?

Thanks!

Hey guys,
Bought a Mi4 recently (from aliexpress) and after examining the phone a little noticed that the back cover is making a "clicking" noise and moving slightly when pressing it down. Feels like it's not fitted properly. I'm attaching a vid link: sendvid . com/yutwqalw (sry can't post links yet)

Seller is avoiding me for now.. go figure:) Anybody got any ideas is this fixable somehow? How would I go about removing the cover safely?

Thanks!
My Mi4 is not clicking xD. Anyway, try to remove the back cover and see if there is sth. Maybe is the back cover defective and you need to buy new back cover.

Sry for late reply. I opened the back cover with a suction cup (used one for hanging up cloths or towels lol) and after real close examination I couldn't find anything wrong, not on the cover or on the phone itself where the cover clips go in. So I just put a small piece of harder paper right at the bottom edge between phone and cover (where the cover clips click in the slot) and it worked, so no more clicking :p Was probably some minor mistake with the cover.

Thx again, regards.

edit: Oh yea and of course the seller didn't respond even after leaving 4 messages and waiting 9 days and also opening a dispute... so buyers beware of aliexpress seller: Shenzhen Top-One Trading Co. Ltd.

Reactions: BlecKent