Mi4 Lte, Problems With Network

k0k0n

Members
Jul 9, 2016
Hi, I have a weird problem, even if i have a lte signal, my network is very slow, I've tested the speed with a program from google play store and it resulted that my internet speed is around 1,3 mb(130 kb/s download) on LTE. Do any of you guys have had a similar problem or have the same problem and found a solution ? I've done many fastboot flashes of global stable roms etc but nothing helped.

I run a speedtest and had fair results for my mobile network, 37 mb down and 7 mb up
maybe your network was slow\too busy?

Go to Setings->Mobile networks->Preferred network type and choose "Prefer LTE".
After that, back to Settings->Notifications & status bar-> and checkk "Shoe carrier name" and "Show connection speed".
Back to Settings and turn off WiFi for propperly measurement.
After that, in right uppper corner You should see 4G or LTE mark and ultra high speed ...
If no, check Your network settings (APN) and that's all about 4G.
For me, in my country, in APN settings i must set APN as gprswap to work my 4G...

i did what you said many times, i don't know what is the problem, i have lte and i did also many measurements but still it's max download speed around 130 kbits

nevertheless my lte download speed is exactly the same when my network is on 3g, 'i'm disappointed and soon i'll change a phone if i wont find a solution:/

Don't change phone.
Try to change SIM card from another operater and try a LTE from it?!
If another operater have a poor signal then change phone...

Which ROM use Your phone?
Ive tried changing sim cards but it was the same on every card i tested(different operators), and what about roms, i used cm, miui(different releases; stables and developers, xiaomi.eu's, officials) flyme, but every rom had the same download speed, it says my phone is fdd-td-lte so it must work with lte in my country(poland) but unfortunately it doesnt, maybe modem is wrong

Hmmm.
Suspicious simptom.
I never heard for symptoms like that...
After all, sale it and by some other Mi 4 LTE-CU (as example).
I bought Mi 4 LTE-CU and in Serbia, where LTE working poor, my phone working flawless and without any issuess.
Buy another!
I will send You a best seller AliExpress store link on PM.
Thanks, but i wilk try to fix it, i have had my phone repaired because i have hardbricked it and i couldnt have manager to do it myself, and when i got it fixed i had my internet working but after updating to miui 8 i lost speed of internet and now i cant revert to it