Mi4, Mi3s - rumors

Discussion in 'Mi General' started by Ivo Vancāns, Jul 2, 2014.

  1. Ivo Vancāns

    May 19, 2014
    9
    0
    11
    Hello guys,

    When I chose Mi3 to be my phone for the foreseeable future, I didn't take into account the fact that Xiaomi can actually release other devices in the near future. Also, I somehow after all the research into the then unknown phone developer missed the fact that price difference between 16GB and 64GB version is ridiculously small. Therefore, I had already decided to change my Mi3 16GB for Mi3 64GB. Until the moment I read about rumors about new Mi's I was sure what to do. Now I don't understand what to do. Maybe some of you have more insight into this Mi4, Mi3s rumor thing? I now fully trust and love Mi because it is the greatest phone ever built but I also want the most powerful version of it.
    If you can, please help me with this situation. Information available on new Mi's is so different and unofficial as it can be, but maybe I'm just not seeing the whole picture.

    Best regards,
    Ivo
     
  2. Awesomeness

    Jul 10, 2014
    37
    1
    18
    Male
    Just get a Mi3. There is no official announcement of Mi4 or something yet. When it comes to smartphones, you just gotta buy the latest one avail., if you wanna wait, you can wait forever because, newer and newer models come so fast!! :)
     
  3. Ex:Jhon Doe

    Jul 10, 2014
    153
    17
    28
    You don't believe a new phone is going to be announced on the July 22nd? Better wait a week then be sorry later.
     
  4. Ivo Vancāns

    May 19, 2014
    9
    0
    11
    Totally agree. The thing is that nothing is known for sure. Only that something is coming. I have now understood that main points for me are body size and price. First, no larger then Mi3, second, no bigger then 400$.
     
  5. Awesomeness

    Jul 10, 2014
    37
    1
    18
    Male
    If the phone is going to release like Ex:Jhon Doe said, it will def. cost high at first. May be, you will have to wait for a couple of months and buy it when the price drops. If not, get a mi3, I guess..
     

Share Our Site