Mi4 With Two Different Camera Sensors : Sony Or Samsung

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 4' started by Kurohige, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Kurohige

KurohigeMembers

Aug 21, 2016
    Male
    greetings, the last week I get my new Mi4 LTE 2gb ram, 16 rom, I played with the options of the camera and doing a little research, and take the unpleasant surprise, which like the mi4c , this model It sold with 2 sensors sony or samsung , sadly I see that my phone has a sensor Samsung (a crap of sensor), have no exposure and no slow motion ! , really sucks samsung sensor! , take very bad pictures , in the rest, the phone is very good .

someone else have a samsung sensor? have slow motion?

2. Vidddd

ViddddMembers

Jun 29, 2016
    Update your miui version.Mine is have samsung sensor and it can record slow motion videos.But unlike the sony sensor, its exposure time can be expanded to maximum 1 or 2 (i cant remember :) ) seconds.You cant take 32 sec shots.

Kurohige likes this.
  3. Kurohige

KurohigeMembers

Aug 21, 2016
    Male
    thanks for the answers, I am using miui 8 (the last week update), when I put slow motion , the screen darkens and when I record something all looks too dark :(, but if I choose fast camera, the recording is normal! ,takes light properly, maybe my phone come with a faulty sensor :( :(

4. Vidddd

ViddddMembers

Jun 29, 2016
    Did you tried it outdoor?Mine s very dark too in indoors.

Kurohige likes this.
  5. Kurohige

KurohigeMembers

Aug 21, 2016
    Male
    yes i did, thanks, the image is much better :) , but although I still thought that the Samsung sensor does not convince me :/

Share Our Site