Mi5 From Honorbuy With 7.2.13.0 Eu

filippodei

Members
Aug 7, 2016
Hello to all. I have bought one mi5 from HonorBuy and i received it with your stable 7.2.13.0
All ok but now i like to update it with you last stable version. I think that my device is unlocked... But i am not shure about this. I don't know what method used HonorBuy for put your rom ln my mi5. I tried to enter in twrp but i didn't success on this. What you suggest for me? Thanks in advance

Hello to all. I have bought one mi5 from HonorBuy and i received it with your stable 7.2.13.0
All ok but now i like to update it with you last stable version. I think that my device is unlocked... But i am not shure about this. I don't know what method used HonorBuy for put your rom ln my mi5. I tried to enter in twrp but i didn't success on this. What you suggest for me? Thanks in advance
No it is not unlocked. That's a hacked rom. You have to flash official china dev in edl mode, then apply for unlock. Wait, then you can unlock, flash twrp and eu rom.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I got the same model.
Mi5 from Honorbuy with stable 7.2.13.0
I have No idea of how to update, so can anyone post a guide. Detailed, please.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

No it is not unlocked. That's a hacked rom. You have to flash official china dev in edl mode, then apply for unlock. Wait, then you can unlock, flash twrp and eu rom.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks. Can you explain what is the edl mode flashing procedure? And what rom? China dev?
Thanks for all

I just ordered a Mi5 pro from honorbuy and expect it in a day or so. Will be watching this thread with interest :)

You can unlock your phone from that hacked rom.
I did it on my phone and also my friends did the same.
You don't need to flash China rom.

You can unlock your phone from that hacked rom.
I did it on my phone and also my friends did the same.
You don't need to flash China rom.
Great info sir! You are the magic one. Thanks to your info, i have now my mi5 with the stable xiaomi.eu 7.5.7.0 . these are the steps that i have followed:
1) unlock the bootloader by official request to Xiaomi.
2)follow the guide in this forum
Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

( i have choose this:
Installation from China ROM Method 1 via MiFlash:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for MiFlash
Download MiFlash tool
Reboot into Fastboot (volume down + power)
Unpack zip, select in MiFlash tool with flash_all option
After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP
Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)

3) install by TWRP the last stable 7.5.7.0

End. fast and perfect! thanks for all