Mi5 Sometimes Freezes

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Anyone familiar with this problem? My Mi5 sometimes freezes. Touchscreen doesn't react, nothing. So I have to reboot my phone. Is this a software- or a hardwareproblem? How to fix this?

Thanks
Alex

Anyone familiar with this problem? My Mi5 sometimes freezes. Touchscreen doesn't react, nothing. So I have to reboot my phone. Is this a software- or a hardwareproblem? How to fix this?

Thanks
Alex
It's a software problem! flash a clean Stable ROM using Mi Flash and see if the problem fixed and report!

It's a software problem! flash a clean Stable ROM using Mi Flash and see if the problem fixed and report!
Yes I know and I flashed a stable fastboot rom. Immediately there was.an update. I did the update and now the phone is dead. No reaction anymore. Could use some help now.

This Mi5 was upgraded to android 7 and that caused the error. So it has to be downgraded to android 6. Therefor I used an old stable miui 8 rom based on andriid 6.

Want to flash this rom again and skip the update, but the Mi5 doesn't respond anymore. Can not be turned on, cannot be turned in fastboot mode or recovery. Nothing. So I ordered an new battery, just to try that too.

Do you have any further advise?