New [mi5s] Google Assistant Always Opens After Unlocking

::EMC3::

Members
Feb 20, 2017
Hello,

I have google Assistant on long press homebutton. Every time i unlock with fingerprint it opens Google Assistant. I have this issue since 3-4 versions. Anyone hase a solution except remove Google Assistant from long press homebutton?

Have the same problem on mine. Even when PayPal or something asks for fingerprint Google Assistant activated..

So annoying! Had to delete the shortcut. :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk

Have the same problem on mine. Even when PayPal or something asks for fingerprint Google Assistant activated..

So annoying! Had to delete the shortcut. :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk
Is it ok on English language?

Is it ok on English language?
Using the German language but wow!

If I have my phone in English it doesn't happen. The fingerprint reader works flawless. o_Oo_Oo_O

This is really insane. The fingerprint reader and this feature never worked so good as now.

I changed back to German and now it's functioning fine too..

So report it to German translation repository as translation issue..

So report it to German translation repository as translation issue..

Edit: Bug is back now. Seems that it only works in english.. Bug appears in 2-3 of 5 times.

The bug appears 10 out of 10 times (always) when the display is already awake and I want to unlock it with the fingerprint.

When I set it to english the fingerprint reader works flawless. In German it vibrates (doesn't vibrate in english!) and puts also Google Assistant on. It also vibrates without the shortcut and fails often.

It also almost always says "Swipe up to unlock" on German after vibrating.

In english it never fails...

Last edited:
In French language the bug isn't permanent it appears time to another and can do it 3 time in a row

I've same problem, if I press button world but dont have permission to work properly like can't put an alarm and just stay, if I push the Google bar in the top can settle down the alarm , if I set screen lock of and then on again will work for a while the again stop working, there are some resolution about this in this forum they says to uninstall google update and then settle down again the screen lock.
I've settle it on 3 main language French English and Italian sometimes just work as language he want, I speak English and reply french for example.....

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk