New Mi6 7.7.14[bugged] Camera Bug Not Fixed

_HxC_

Members
Jun 27, 2017
Screenshot_2017-07-15-02-31-09-836_com.miui.bugreport.png
as by post object camera bug it's not fixed.Screenshot_2017-07-15-02-31-09-836_com.miui.bugreport.png photo_2017-07-14_20-24-19.jpg photo_2017-07-14_20-12-45.jpg
;)

Last edited:
I have always installed the previous developer releases regularly and without any problems.
I have also tried it with a clean installation (what is unnecessary) and i've downloaded the 7.7.14 this evening from dedicate xiaomi.eu host.
This is a bug recognized by en.miui.com in china developer as well have suspended the update for mi6.
I understand that there may be bugs in the developer but bring behind the camera bug....Is one of the features of the smartphone

It seems that xiaomi.eu does not interest to apply the fix on this weekly.

It seems that xiaomi.eu does not interest to apply the fix on this weekly.

It's 2 days since this version came out. Give it a break man, you said yourself this bug was even recognized by Xiaomi on official MIUI forums... Just downgrade to 7.7.7, everything will be fine.

Remember, the people developing this rom also have other things to do, it's weekend...

Reactions: Adeolu
Had the same problem with camera. I cleaned app's data and reboot phone. Now it's fine. Thx

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka
just done and after 4/5 minutes of use, bug reappears.

just done and after 4/5 minutes of use, bug reappears.

very strange that i dont have that bug.. i took few picture without any problem..
did you try full format in twrp and downloaded rom again?

It's 2 days since this version came out. Give it a break man, you said yourself this bug was even recognized by Xiaomi on official MIUI forums... Just downgrade to 7.7.7, everything will be fine.

Remember, the people developing this rom also have other things to do, it's weekend...

Xiaomi has suspended this week for this bug therefore, then, why the xiaomi.eu team release a weekly with a bug on of a main feature on device?
Then, to downgrade to 7.7.7 i should do all operation wipe because is a downgrade and not an upgrade where is necessary only a dalvik/cache wipe.
The people developing this rom also had the rest of the week to recognize the bug and he just could not release.

very strange that i dont have that bug.. i took few picture without any problem..
did you try full format in twrp and downloaded rom again?
All the operations were done to be sure to be sure that's not a my problem.
It's a bug.

Cattura.PNG
Cattura.PNG

Last edited:
Bug confirmed on 7.7.14 for some users.. go back to 7.7.7 (no wipe required) or wait for fixed release..

Reactions: _HxC_
Xiaomi has suspended this week for this bug therefore, then, why the xiaomi.eu team release a weekly with a bug on of a main feature on device?
Then, to downgrade to 7.7.7 i should do all operation wipe because is a downgrade and not an upgrade where is necessary only a dalvik/cache wipe.
The people developing this rom also had the rest of the week to recognize the bug and he just could not release.

What? Just flash 7.7.7 without wipe, it will work just fine. Stop crying. Is there a feature on 7.7.14 you can't live without or why don't you just downgrade?

Also, you will have to wait for MIUI devs to fix this, not Xiaomi.EU... You realize who creates the base of Xiaomi.EU? If there is a big bug on China Dev you can't expect the people on here to fix it.

Reactions: Adeolu
Hello, so do not install version 7.7.14? Wait until next if I understand correctly;)