Mi6 Launcher not responding randomly

hellfreezover

Members
Aug 29, 2015
Hi,
I have a Mi6 and since the upgrade to miui12, launcher gets random non responsive, I close the launcher and restart, then it it is ok for some time.

I created a bug log for it.
Please check.
H

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi Igor,
Did u get the log? No issues with access?
What you sent isn't a log, it's a bug report. A log is taken with adb logcat.
Didn't find any hints in the bug report.
I've got a Mi 6 as well and I can't reproduce that issue.

What you sent isn't a log, it's a bug report. A log is taken with adb logcat.
Didn't find any hints in the bug report.
I've got a Mi 6 as well and I can't reproduce that issue.
For logcat, I have to reproduce it while it is connected and running... It won't capture past issues right?

For logcat, I have to reproduce it while it is connected and running... It won't capture past issues right?

Enter this first:
Code:
adb logcat -c
This will clear the log. Then enter adb logcat normally and reproduce the issue.
That way the log will be cleaner and shorter.

On mi6 system ui freeze sometimes. First you see the status bar on the top became black color and you cant pull down the menu from the top. It happens approx 3-4 times per day, mostly after email reading or quitting some apps...

Reactions: Eselter
On mi6 system ui freeze sometimes. First you see the status bar on the top became black color and you cant pull down the menu from the top. It happens approx 3-4 times per day, mostly after email reading or quitting some apps...
Yes, exactly...
In my case it sometimes happens during incoming call, or WhatsApp notification. Also noticed that connecting charger may sometimes do it.

Can you also try to catch a log?

Last edited:
I can't create the log cat, as my company email policy does not allow activating USB debugging...

I clear cache of system launcher and till now (about 24h) I don't have this problem.

Last edited:
You're not using a standard adb logcat, so your log is barely useful.
You have multiple fatal crashes of third party apps, specifically "org.citra.citra_emu" and "com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup".
Other than that, can't see anything in that log.

So,
Updated today to the latest version.
So far my launcher has not been stuck ...
I will update if it happens again

Seems like this week's update solved the issue.
So far it has been 40 hrs and no hangs.