New Mi6 Miui 9 | 8.3.1 | Bankapp Problems

SchipperMi6

Members
Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

I really appreciate the weekly updates for my Mi6. Almost everything works fine, but i have a problem with my bankapp. I'm using the RegioBank App from the Dutch RegioBank. But since the update to Android 8 (8.1.) it doesn't work anymore. At the moment i use the 8.3.1 firmware.

The app gives the message 'no connection. Check your internetconnection'. But i have already an internet connection. It gives the same messages on WiFi or LTE. Does someone know a solution for this? I have contacted the servicecenter from the bank, but they can't help me.

Was it a dirty or clean upgrade. Have you tried to clean the cache and data storage of the application? Are there others around you with Android 8 that have the same problem? Is it missing certain permissions?

I have the same problem with SNS bankieren app (same bankgroup). An error 900.

Don't know what SchipperMi6 did, but a complete reset (factory reset) didn't solve the problem for me.

@SchipperMi6, did you already contacted Volksbank about it? If not, please do. I already contacted them and they ordered a mi6 to check it.

More info for them = faster solution for us. Send printscreens, errorlogs, etc.