Mi6 Suddently Dead - Miui 9

InsecticidePls

Members
Aug 11, 2017
Need help here,
So, i flashed .eu 9 on Mi6, all went normally, all good, i put it in the charger at night.
In the morning of today, i woke up with my phone DEAD connected in the charger (the original with original cable)

When i connect in any charger, the notification LED blinks, BUT MY PHONE DOESN'T TURN ON, IT DOESN'T BOOT! No matter what button i press
When it's not on the charger, he does nothing.

Can someone tell WTF happened and how to solve this?

Can you still access the fastboot mode by maintaining volume down and power at the same time until the phone boots itself into fastboot?

Can you still access the fastboot mode by maintaining volume down and power at the same time until the phone boots itself into fastboot?

Nope, if i press any combination of buttons to enter recovery or fastboot, the led just stop blincking for 3 seconds
and then starts again. Nothing happens

Hmmm... Can you make it recognizable in any way by a computer?

Never experienced this behavior before... Seems to me like a hardware fault but I may be wrong, I hope I am.

Hmmm... Can you make it recognizable in any way by a computer?

Never experienced this behavior before... Seems to me like a hardware fault but I may be wrong, I hope I am.

How? Can't boot in fastboot (i guess) or recovery
adb does nothing, too
Why did i flashed MIUI 9... ._.)

Plug your MI6 into the PC and see if it recognises your phone

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Isn't 3 times blinking a sign for Akku state? Very low voltage? Maybe u should try another charger and load it for >6h first.