Mi8 SE on boot loop when installing latest weekly

Juan1712

Members
Jan 18, 2019
Hey!
I received my Mi8 SE with the Chinese rom, I unlocked the bootloader, installed the latest TWRP and flashed the lates weekly, but my phone never turned on to system or recovery, it was stucked on Fastboot.
I flashed the china rom again via MiFlash, and tried again with an older version of the ROM and the exact same thing happened.
Now I restored the official rom (again), but I still want the Xiaomi.eu :(

What can I do?

Thanks

Hey!
I received my Mi8 SE with the Chinese rom, I unlocked the bootloader, installed the latest TWRP and flashed the lates weekly, but my phone never turned on to system or recovery, it was stucked on Fastboot.
I flashed the china rom again via MiFlash, and tried again with an older version of the ROM and the exact same thing happened.
Now I restored the official rom (again), but I still want the Xiaomi.eu :(

What can I do?

Thanks

You are with 1227 recovery and you can't go back. Just reflash 1102 or 1217 recovery and just after 9.1.10 installation you set 1227 recovery "for ever use".

You also can read here all the story about.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-se-how-to-install-xioami-eu-9-1-3.48537/
Come back if any trouble.

Reactions: Juan1712
Thanks! I read the tread but I saw a lot of different ways.
I did the following:

"Finally is working :
1) Go in fastboot
2) Flash TWRP 1102
3) Go TWRP 1102
4) Flash 1217
5) Reboot in TWRP 1217
6) Flash 9.1.3
7) Flash TWRP 1227
8) Reboot
9) Smile"

Didn't work ;( Any ideas?
You are with 1227 recovery and you can't go back. Just reflash 1102 or 1217 recovery and just after 9.1.10 installation you set 1227 recovery "for ever use".

You also can read here all the story about.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-8-se-how-to-install-xioami-eu-9-1-3.48537/
Come back if any trouble.

Thanks! I read the tread but I saw a lot of different ways.
I did the following:

"Finally is working :
1) Go in fastboot
2) Flash TWRP 1102
3) Go TWRP 1102
4) Flash 1217
5) Reboot in TWRP 1217
6) Flash 9.1.3
7) Flash TWRP 1227
8) Reboot
9) Smile"

Didn't work ;( Any ideas?
you rebooted the rom in system mode?
wrong!
you may install 1227 before rebooting. got it?

I did. I flashed the ROM, the installed 1227 and then rebooted. After 15 minutes of booting nothing happened :(
I understand...
Check if TWRP is still operating, if no restart flashing stock rom with miflash (clean data all- not relock bootloader) and come back to the process.

Flash 1217 TWRP with adb on PC

Reboot to recovery and format data

Flash latest eu.rom and back- NO REBOOT

Load phone to PC with adb than flash 1227

Reboot to recovery, than reboot to system

DONE :)