rilindd

Members
Jun 25, 2019
Last update seems to be glitching thd WiFi strength icons, check screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-03-11-39-59-453_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-03-11-39-59-453_com.android.settings.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 185
The icons are showing, but they are black. You can check it turning off dark mode.

Peep the wifi network "DEA". It is showing white bars. Nonetheless, I shouldn't have to turn off black mode to see wifi bars. I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Peep the wifi network "DEA". It is showing white bars. Nonetheless, I shouldn't have to turn off black mode to see wifi bars. I think this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

It's a bug and should be fixed, I dont said the opposite. Just clarified the bug, you said the icons are glitched but they are not, just dont change to dark mode color.

BTW, this is from the know issues post:
* Dark/Night mode: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding this! This feature is officially under development and is not ready for public usage! We have no control over how it behaves and how it looks! Dark mode on Android Nougat and Oreo does NOT apply to the Settings app, and may never be fully applied on MIUI 10. Nothing to be done about it. If Dark mode switches on by itself, it is caused by apps with in-app Dark mode, like Google Messages.

Last edited: