MI9 Pro 5G Android 11 TWRP 2021.01.29 update

• Wow
Reactions: nguyen tam anh

It can be used normally on Android 11. Please note that you must use the tools in the compressed package to flash TWRP

Just installed 3.5.0, changed to English in settings, it seams to work. I didn't flash any Rom yet. I tried to open file manager, beside that the phone is rooted and USB debug enable, I cannot see the files in System folder.

Just installed 3.5.0, changed to English in settings, it seams to work. I didn't flash any Rom yet. I tried to open file manager, beside that the phone is rooted and USB debug enable, I cannot see the files in System folder.
Mount "System" partition in TWRP... ^^

Reactions: Ahaba
BTW, I cannot anymore find the saved WIFI passwords, all apps I tried with root access does not see any saved passwords when I have around 150 at least.
One other issue I have with apps is that Titanium backup pro who was the best for me doesn't work on Android 11, what app can I use like Titanium?

BTW, I cannot anymore find the saved WIFI passwords, all apps I tried with root access does not see any saved passwords when I have around 150 at least.
One other issue I have with apps is that Titanium backup pro who was the best for me doesn't work on Android 11, what app can I use like Titanium?
Use "Swift Backup" => https://swiftapps.org/
With root, you can backup your WiFi networks then show passwords of your backups. ;)

Reactions: Ahaba
Hello, I am from China, I can share with you

This would be nice. Can you see if there is a new twrp for mi10 umi? Any chance that we can use qq as well? I have tried it with descriptions from internet, but without chinese no chance.