[Mi9] Root Android 10 ?

I don't know what do you mean exactly, but root in latest MIUI11 ROM can be achieved, as always, through the flashing of magisk.
Or did you meant something else?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks,

Have you a full working root on your Mi9 with MIUI11 and Android 10 ? Have you instal magisk ?

Do you try to deleted the Modus in Magisk? That was the Last Time my fix...

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

When you installed Module, have a Look Here...

When Not, i have no Idea...i have no Problems with root and Android 10

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi! I have problems with flashing magisk on my mi 9 transparent. I'm running the xiaomi.eu 11.0.6 and I've tried lots of different twrp and magisk versions including the latest twrp 3.3.1-52 and magisk 20.2. I get stuck in recovery every time I try until I uninstall magisk. Any solutions?

Hi! I have problems with flashing magisk on my mi 9 transparent. I'm running the xiaomi.eu 11.0.6 and I've tried lots of different twrp and magisk versions including the latest twrp 3.3.1-52 and magisk 20.2. I get stuck in recovery every time I try until I uninstall magisk. Any solutions?
Usually this happens because of some magisk modules. May be you had magisk before and magisk modules still there. If so, the solution is to install magisk recovery module and disable/delete all modules using magisk recovery module from TWRP.

I don't have any modules just magisk app,
and thanks alot for the Help

I don't have any modules just magisk app,
and thanks alot for the Help

Then i don't know, i can only tell what i would try.
1. Different version of TWRP, for example: http://files.mi-room.ru/files/twrp/cepheus/3.3.1-1030/recovery.img or http://files.mi-room.ru/files/twrp/grus/3.3.1-1102-DX/recovery.img , depends on your device.
2.You can try this method:
Install magisk manager (app):
Into Magisk manager, go to setting and choose the channel « Beta »
Into Magisk manager, go to « Install magisk » and choose « patch boot image »
From PC:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
3. You can flash EEU fastboot ROM and then flash TWRP and flash magisk usual way through TWRP (you will lose everything, so make a backup).

Usually this happens because of some magisk modules. May be you had magisk before and magisk modules still there. If so, the solution is to install magisk recovery module and disable/delete all modules using magisk recovery module from TWRP.
I never succesfully installed magisk so idk, id just uninstall it and it would boot into system. Wow, I typed this out a week ago and forgot to post.

I never succesfully installed magisk so idk, id just uninstall it and it would boot into system. Wow, I typed this out a week ago and forgot to post.
This happens when you have bad modules. Just install magisk then flash magisk recovery module and check if you have modules except of recovery module. If you do just disable them.