Mi9SE touch issue

tanivula

Members
May 21, 2019
Are any others experiencing touch issues with their 9SE's? I'm fiding it a real struggle to tap the settings cog from the notifications screen, I've also encountered random problems with the keyboard. I spotted a post on Reddit that someone else had this issue and the new Global FW (10.3.1.0) made it heaps better.

Wondering if these fixes will come through the dev builds that xiaomi.eu has (I thought it might have been here already) however my touch panel performance isn't any different from the Global Stable ROM i was on prior to flashing the .eu dev ROM.

Sometimes, but the issue is present whether plugged in or not.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Also struggle to get the WiFi connection speed info page. It usually just brings up the sharing QR code -its another repeatable test

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I have a lot screen touch/sense problems.
When i have any screen wake option (as double tap or similarly switched on then my phone randomly start apks when locked in a pocket (Camera apk preferred) and then drain my battery...

Only cure i find is to switch off any double or a single tap gesture and to wake my phone with 3 side buttons.Than i have no probs.

Any suggestio or to RMA my phone?

TNX

Are you on xiaomi.eu? I'd try the latest global stable rom. As mentioned in my 1st post, there was a dude on Reddit which noted that his problems were fixed with the update. I haven't tried it myself as everything else is working and I use my phone for work incl mutliple authenticator accounts.

hello,
When I share my 4g connection with my PC the connection speed does not take this sharing. This worked with version 20.1.16 miui 11
Do you have the same problem ?

Mi Mix 2s