[Mi9T] Bootloop / only acces to Fastboot [After 10.5]

Jarnoootje

Members
Aug 7, 2019
Hi all,

I'm new in the Xiaomi world and until last night verry happy with my phone!
I'v unlocked the phone, installed TWRP and flahsed it to 10.5, until now no problems.

During the setup off my phone the google playstore won't work. So i reboot the system to look if that would help.

Now my phone is stock at the rebootscreen, Redmi by Xiaomi and doesn't start android. I can open in fastboot but i cant enter TWRP or re-install it.

Can someone help me please?

Hi all,

I'v unlocked the phone, installed TWRP and flahsed it to 10.5, until now no problems.

During the setup off my phone the google playstore won't work. So i reboot the system to look if that would help.

Now my phone is stock at the rebootscreen, Redmi by Xiaomi and doesn't start android. I can open in fastboot but i cant enter TWRP or re-install it.

If no TWRP access the only way is to flash XIOAMI official fastboot rom via MIFLASH tool in order to rest the phone.
Check post 8 here and found the relevant fastboot rom for MI9T:
very good instruction set! a must to sticked.

Hi all,

That is known problem if you use chines twrp to instal eu dev rom.
Try to install this twrp from fastboot commands http://www.mediafire.com/file/o5i2e...ci_3.3.1_05-08-19_blue_ss_new-kernel.img/file when you install, dont reboot with fastboot commands, reboot just manual with pressing on/off button and vol-up untill it reboots and run new twrp.

Thnx all for the help!
I've reinstalled the Miui software with MiFLASH and my phone works fine again!

Yesterday i've put the EU rom again on my phone and this time with no problems.

Reactions: LOLO9393
After installation my phone works fine. but the new update i can't install. My phone has a locked storrage and i don't know how to unlock it.

Also iff i want to restart in TWRP it doesn't work, it keeps at the bootscreen.
Is my TWRP wrong or something els?