MiBox for sale

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by Misiak, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Misiak

MisiakMembers

Aug 6, 2012
    Male
  2. Yuhao

YuhaoMembers

Aug 10, 2013
    Male
  3. Misiak

MisiakMembers

Aug 6, 2012
    Male
    Is that you Tommo ? :) Your girlfriend is from China ? In that case you will definitely enjoy it. I couldn't because I can't read a word in Chinese :) It is pity that this box is not multi-language and that MarkHUK project died, it is a nice toy.

4. Yuhao

YuhaoMembers

Aug 10, 2013
    Male
    Yep it's me and yes she is! I can also kind of read some Chinese too, so we should be ok :) Yep it's a shame that multi-language isn't supported right now, hopefully in the future it will be. Cheers for the fast dispatch btw :)

5. Yuhao

YuhaoMembers

Aug 10, 2013
    Male
    Just received the MiBox today, many thanks! Looking forward to using it! :)

6. My wife if Chinese, born and raised moved here for school and met me... rest is history. She is using PPTV app on her Logitech Revuew but I would like to know what your htoughts are on the Mi-box and if you think my wife would prefer that over her current setup?

7. Yuhao

YuhaoMembers

Aug 10, 2013
    Male

My girlfriend is coming back here in November, so then I'll be able to let you what she thinks. I have sent her a few photos of the Mi Box and she thinks it looks good. I've used a number of Chinese applications such as PPTV and I'd say the Mi Box is much more user friendly. There are loads of categories and you can install apps such as LETV which give you even more choice! The thing I like most is watching these movies on the TV rather than on my girlfriend's laptop screen. It makes the viewing experience much more enjoyable :)

8. Okay. I'm not in a hurry to get one just yet. Thinking maybe a Christmas gift or something. I know the revue is beginning to have issues. From the look of it I think she will enjoy it more then her current setup. I am sure all features will work here in the USA. But ivwould like to have someone confirm that shows/movies are all accessible outside of CH on it.

Either way thank you for the reply.

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk 2

9. Yuhao

YuhaoMembers

Aug 10, 2013
    Male

So far all of the Chinese TV shows and movies have worked for me. I've found that some of the English movies can be played but some cannot. I guess that's due to region/copyright restrictions. I've downloaded other apps onto the MiBox such as LETV, PPTV, IQIYI and they work absolutely fine and give me even more choice of shows and movies.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

Share Our Site