Mibox Mini

Mar 22, 2014
Also, you can install Xiaomi store and install all google libs with Google installer (in Xiaomi store).
Login are not working but you can use maps or YouTube like that.

Feb 28, 2015
I have a simple question. I have my bluetooth mouse connected and paired and connected Mibox Mini. But there is no mouse pointer appear on the screen.

My mouse model is Toshiba Bluetooth Optical Mouse.

I tested the same mouse on other devices. I have successfully paired the same bluetooth mouse in Redmi Note 4G and it is working. But Mibox is unable to work.

Hope someone who has the same problem can share.
image.png

Thanks

Feb 28, 2015
i got my BT mouse to work (after changing Toshiba to Logitech).
My other problem is keyboard. If go Youtube, the Android keyboard do not automatically appear.

Btw, today got one Mibox update. after the update, it appears the google play and google setting is not able to work anymore. it appears to be blocked

Mar 22, 2014
Google play is reported not working on this device for the moment.
Play store works before firmware update? Login to?

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2015
playstore, i can open before the filmware update. But havnt download anything before. After the filmware update, cant even get into the google play.

for info, installation of google play, i follow the following instruction ( i cant post link yet, so search the following term in youtube):
Mi Box Mini English UI Replacement & Methods of app installation

i wonder, there is no virtual keyboard that popups whenever text input are required. means there is no choice but to get a bluetooth keyboard?