Mibox3enhanced (mdz-18-aa) Androidtv 1.0.0

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by naruto20007, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Fabriciotdf

Dec 22, 2016
    Spotify nota work

2. Joao Goncalves

Dec 16, 2016
    Male
    Will try it. How do we flash back the original ROM.

3. jenicekk

jenicekkMembers

Jul 15, 2011
    Any updates with some bugfixes ?

Odesláno z mého Mi Note 2 pomocí Tapatalk

4. alaa.90

alaa.90Members

Dec 25, 2016
    Male
    did it work? did you tried it ?

5. jimmy tseng

Jan 5, 2017
    Male
    hello, folks
    I can fresh my MiBox by follow the steps and successful. but when I want to "restore to factory setting" in the Android launcher. my Mibox is dead. It keep reboot and reboot. non stopped.
    I cannot into the recover mode by pressing "OK" and "Back" botton. look like my remote stick doesn't work.
    my MiBox is MDZ-18-AA
    can anyone help me ? Thanks. Jimmy

6. jimmy tseng

Jan 5, 2017
    Male
    updates:
    I can into the recovery mode now. And wipes all the data. I contine to "restore to factory setting". here I back to MI UI ver.1.4.23.

thanks

7. Z_Artemis

Z_ArtemisMembers

Jan 6, 2017
    Guys, need help here
    I follow the guide through, every step was okay until I click "Flash firmware package" on Flashfire, I clicked on the .zip file and it says extracting. When it finishes, I saw a "boot.img", "recovery.img" and total 9 parts of "system.img" files. I couldn't select any of the files cos all files are GREY!

So I'm stuck here and really appreciate anyone could help me out! I'm running a MIUI version of 1.5.8

8. Lits33

Lits33Members

Jan 6, 2017
    Male
    #33Lits33,Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    it not will be run on MBZ-19-AA the root proces crash.

Anyone has the solution ? thanks for your response

9. bigchris

bigchrisMembers

Jan 7, 2017
    Male
    I have the Mibox3enhanced (mdz-18-aa) and it works so far perfectly except the microphone does not work and it would be cool whom one could use the gyroscope of the remote control as air mouse has someone an idea?

10. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    Will never work. Different chipset, different memory configuration, vastly different partition map.

11. Rui Monteiro

Jan 13, 2017
    Male
    Any update on this?

12. Stuck on supersu.sh part. It doesnt start to script.

Ive got to upgrade to the latest version for make kingroot sucess

13. ike boateng

Oct 25, 2016
    Male
  14. maxelcrocao

Jan 16, 2017
    Male
    Perfect, fantastic.. You are the best.
    Now I am able to use amazon video xda app. I am very glad, many thank.

What kind of version is this Android tv?

15. Rui Monteiro

Jan 13, 2017
    Male
    Stuck at Android TV language selected then box just reboots and goes to language select again. This keeps going on and on.
    Tried to reset and install again but always happens the same. Did anyone managed to solve this problem?

16. Fabriciotdf

Dec 22, 2016
    A few days i install with any problem, but yesterday i re install, when turn on and press button of remote control, the box reboot every time. The only solution i found is reset factory, update to 1.52 firmware and install only gapps TV.

17. Rui Monteiro

Jan 13, 2017
    Male
    Guess something is malfunction after first install. Need to find a way to wipe all partitions and restore them from a recovery image through USB. If somente has any ideia how to do it please help.

18. Fabriciotdf

Dec 22, 2016
    I install and re install many times before, but yesterday only reboot and reboot. I do all wipes. Wait for update. But, u can install the gapps TV, is the same and u have more storage and all app works

19. hostet

hostetMembers

Jan 17, 2017
    This version is only compatible with 1.4.23. If you have other firmware, it will not work. I tried on 1.4.6 and 1.5.2. Both gave me boot loop.

20. Tonyado

TonyadoMembers

Sep 7, 2015
    Male
    Hi bro, I have the same problem! First time the system worked perfectly, but I noticed that root doesn't worked for system dir. In second try, after recovery, the system reboot continuously.

21. Romanos

RomanosMembers

Nov 11, 2016
    Male
    what does "Folders "files" need to the top of your sdcard or the scripts won't work" mean?

22. Romanos

RomanosMembers

Nov 11, 2016
    Male
    well, i did everything acording to the video and im stuck on bootloop. how can i fix this or else how can i go back to stock firmware? my firmware before was 1.4.23.

23. Rui Monteiro

Jan 13, 2017
    Male
    #48Rui Monteiro,Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    I was stuck on bootloop so my only option was to go into recovery and factory reset.
    After that:
    1 - installed King root
    2 - installed gapps
    Was the best fix I could find. It seems the bootloop has something to do with SuperSu in my option because I tried the above option and switching to SuperSu in the end, but I was stuck in bootloop again.

Chromecast fix: Install cheapcast and disable cast receiver in the Android TV app configurations. You can only use old chromecast supported apps like YouTube but at least it works

Still looking for a miracast/screencast fix

24. nikhilsharma27

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Is there any update on this version ? any further udpate to the problems which the users have faced ?

25. nikhilsharma27

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Tried this three times. Each and every step is correct. But still in loop after flashfire .

Share Our Site