Invalid MicroG issue

sergux

Members
Dec 27, 2020
I was using flawless vanced and micro G but after recent update is asking for disable miui optimization. I read this forum and it seems to be impossible due devs decisions so here I am. What I should do? When I add as an exception MicroG it doesn't work. When i reboot the device it's still on miui battery optimization itself... I didnt root because I use some apps which can't be working with it and I dont want to mess with workarounds.

I was using flawless vanced and micro G but after recent update is asking for disable miui optimization. I read this forum and it seems to be impossible due devs decisions so here I am. What I should do? When I add as an exception MicroG it doesn't work. When i reboot the device it's still on miui battery optimization itself... I didnt root because I use some apps which can't be working with it and I dont want to mess with workarounds.
Aren't you allowed to ignore that? It works flawlessly for me

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
root your devices, install vanced via root and unroot your device :)

Reactions: sergux
:) i thought that before thx for confirm if this way work. i was afraid if i unroot vanced stopped his normal behaviour

We don't control the messages displayed to you by third-party apps. You don't need to disable MIUI optimization. The message is a generic message for all MIUI ROMs.