New Microphone not working on phone calls

iscius

Members
Oct 16, 2020
Hello, Mi 10 here, I'm on MIUI global, 12.0.3, android 10. Using Google Fi as the provider.

Whenever I make phone calls or receive phone calls, no one can hear me. On Apps, the microphone works fine.

Just purchased my Mi10 and I like it apart from this issue, not enough volume strength on my earbuds and it was completely impossible to move Samsung SMS/Text to the new phone.

Anyone have any ideas on the phone call microphone problem?

Thanks,

I

Ravester

Members
Apr 7, 2019
Hello, Mi 10 here, I'm on MIUI global, 12.0.3, android 10. Using Google Fi as the provider.

Whenever I make phone calls or receive phone calls, no one can hear me. On Apps, the microphone works fine.

Just purchased my Mi10 and I like it apart from this issue, not enough volume strength on my earbuds and it was completely impossible to move Samsung SMS/Text to the new phone.

Anyone have any ideas on the phone call microphone problem?

Thanks,

I
Do you have dual sim? If you do insert sim to 2nd sim slot and microphone it's will work

anna.podsiadlo

Members
Dec 15, 2020
Do you have dual sim? If you do insert sim to 2nd sim slot and microphone it's will work

I have dual sim Mi 10t, MIUI 12.0.6.0. I moved that sim card from 1st slot to 2nd - nothing changed. I added another card, so there would be 2 cards - nothing. I moved both out, and tried wi-fi - nothing changed :(