Microphone Problem And Usb-pc Connection

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 2' started by Lovecraft, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Lovecraft

Feb 26, 2016
    Hey guys. I'm posting here for the first time because of two problems I have on my Redmi Note 2.

The first one is pretty recent, happened about 1 or 2 days ago and it has been like that ever since. If I call someone they can't hear me very well, it sounds muffled. I'm not sure if it's a hardware problem and I'm kinda reluctant to send it to warranty. Is there a chance this is a software problem/bug and that it can be solved?

The other problem has been around for a whle and I managed to overlook it because I transfered my data through Cloud services. But now I could really use connecting my Redmi Note 2 through USB to my PC cause I need to backup my data (want to flash the CM 12.1 ROM). Problem is, once I connect it, it only charges. The Mi Suite only recognizes my phone when I turn USB Debugging mode ON and even so I can't make a backup (I can transfer photos though). What I really wanted was for it just to show up on My Computer and me able to access it like a normal Android phone, just like a flash drive or a hard disk.

I also wonder if flashing a new ROM (like the CM 12.1) might solve both of this problems.

I hope you can help me.
    Thank you.
  2. silas guo

silas guoMembers

Aug 1, 2014

Share Our Site