Xiaomi MiHome Free Desktop Theme - Warm Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

After much anticipation for the release of more MiHome Free Desktop themes, we are happy to announce that the Warm Space theme which was featured in the promotional video several weeks ago is now available for download!

This Free desktop theme is just awesome, we're really impressed with the work put in on this by Xiaomi and really do hope to see Theme developers open their creative minds up to develop some amazing Free desktop themes!

Hi-resolution image previews here:
http://i.imgur.com/XMyeu.png
http://i.imgur.com/mlLUl.jpg

Download here:
WarmSpace theme

Instructions:
1. Download the theme.
2. Copy to your phones MIUI/Theme folder.
3. Open Theme app.
4. Select the new free desktop theme.
5. Apply theme.
6. Theme will be applied on desktop, to enter Free mode, use two fingers and swipe DOWNWARDS on your screen.
7. Slide two fingers UPWARDS to return to standard desktop environment.

May 2, 2012
pinhes seems that the current v4 launcher and free mihome launcher are two different things, i dont have a slightest idea how to get free mihome launcher tho. havent see a word of explanation tho few ppl already ask if i could guess i would tell that its only for JB roms

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
As ambuj said.

1. Download the theme.
2. Copy to your phones MIUI/Theme folder.
3. Open Theme app.
4. Select the new free desktop theme.
5. Apply theme.
6. Theme will be applied on desktop, to enter Free mode, use two fingers and swipe upwards on your screen.
7. Slide two fingers down to return to standard desktop environment.

That's it :)

Mar 20, 2012
Tried, liked it, BUT: when I click on the camera it says "application not installed" same goes for radio and a few others.... Any idea how to fix it?

SGS III - MIUI Android 2.8.31

Mar 11, 2012
Tried, liked it, BUT: when I click on the camera it says "application not installed" same goes for radio and a few others.... Any idea how to fix it?

SGS III - MIUI Android 2.8.31
Same thing happens here as well. Either those icons will work only for the miphone or only for the chinese people.

Jul 10, 2011
Hi, is there any way to access all other applications which are not on the desktop with these animated themes? The only way i see is to install some app drawer and put a shortcut somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.