Xiaomi MiHome Free Desktop Theme - Warm Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mark,

Could you post the link to download the modified SMv4 Warm Space for Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone which works with Google Apps?

Somehow I could not download from the link on the official forum. :( Thanks heaps!

hi im loving the theme. does anyone know if you can create short cuts to folders. I know that you can change the scene xml to create short cuts for apps.

Any help on this would be truly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rich

I just installed the theme on my htc desire bravo with GB 2.3.7, so far is working almost 100 % ok, only for some issues...
have a couple of questions maybe someone can help me/us with it

- It is necesary to run mi home launcher to apply the theme?
- the weather in the window is not working, do I need another app?
- how can I redirect icons to another app, like my music player, not the defalut one?

I just installed the theme on my htc desire bravo with GB 2.3.7, so far is working almost 100 % ok, only for some issues...
have a couple of questions maybe someone can help me/us with it

- It is necesary to run mi home launcher to apply the theme?
- the weather in the window is not working, do I need another app?
- how can I redirect icons to another app, like my music player, not the defalut one?
1. yes
2. does not work outside of China
3. yes, editing the theme xml :)

Thanks for the efforts guys
16.jpg

1. yes
2. does not work outside of China
3. yes, editing the theme xml :)

Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't know how to edit the theme xml...
Can you provide me a simple guide?
I would like to know the process, so I will able to edit also another theme
Thanks!

I tried swiping up and down my fingers all over the screen but it does not enter the free mode. Are there any other themes like these I could try?

Hi, I can't apply the theme in my phone.
I have mihome installed from the play store, copied the file in the "MIUI/theme" folder.
I'm not able to see the theme in the themes selector of mihome. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Sorry for bringing this near-dead thread back to top, but I would like to get this theme up and running on my new MI2S on latest miuiandroid rom (just now updating to 3.9.27).
I have installed the theme as mentioned in post #1, result is the same as in post #2. No way of getting the free desktop, nor with downswyping nor with upswiping, not with one finger or with two, not from the top / bottom / middle of the screen onwards. Funny thing: desktop installs as lockscreen, so when the phone is unlocked, it shows the main desktop with the window shutters down, and I can push them up to come to the regular desktop. No way back (just locking the screen and unlocking it again), and no way of reaching the left or the right space of the desktop (following the preview-image).

Any ideas what could have gone wrong? The first post is now > one year, was it only for miui v4? Or just for non-official miui-phones? Or just for MI-Desktop launcher (for other ROMs)?

So here I am with original xiaomi phone, and I am looking forward to get things up and running with your help :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.