MiMail not working, either outlook or gmail account

xSmoky

Members
Oct 22, 2021
Hi everybody! I've searched in the forum about this and on the internet but i couldn't find any solution.

I'm on xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 stable, device is Mi9t / Redmi K20.
I really do like the MiMail default app so I'd like to use it to sync all my accounts. Problem is i can't sync any of them :emoji_sweat_smile:

My main account is a @live one, if i try to set it up with default server settings i get this error:

Inkedmi mail_LI.jpg

If i try to insert outlook server settings (pic below), which i took from a microsoft support page i can set the account and sync the mails, but after a while it stops working and ask me to log in again, forcing me to insert all the settings again:

Inkedoutlook settings_LI.jpg

If i try to set and sync my @gmail.com account instead, i get this error:

no gmail account.jpeg

I'm lost and really don't know what to do from here, any suggestions?

Hi everybody! I've searched in the forum about this and on the internet but i couldn't find any solution.

I'm on xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 stable, device is Mi9t / Redmi K20.
I really do like the MiMail default app so I'd like to use it to sync all my accounts. Problem is i can't sync any of them :emoji_sweat_smile:

My main account is a @live one, if i try to set it up with default server settings i get this error:

View attachment 39385

If i try to insert outlook server settings (pic below), which i took from a microsoft support page i can set the account and sync the mails, but after a while it stops working and ask me to log in again, forcing me to insert all the settings again:

View attachment 39388

If i try to set and sync my @gmail.com account instead, i get this error:

View attachment 39387

I'm lost and really don't know what to do from here, any suggestions?
Regarding the google account, i should mention that i do have chrome as default browser but still when trying to set up the account all the process is done inside mi mail so that may be the reason why i get error 403: disallowed_useragent

How can i workaround this? I don't see how you guys are able to set up a gmail account if it's needed another browser and the app does everything inside herself :/