New [MiMix2][9.9.3]Google assistant button & Youtube-app links

VuilVerbranding

Members
Sep 12, 2019
First of all, many thanks to and respect for the Rom-developers. I enjoy their work very much.
Even though the development of the MIUI 10 seems to have come to an end, after installing the 9.9.3 version on my MiMix2 I do still have some issues that I think would qualify as bugs:
- The rom has the option to assign Google Assistant to medium press of the on/off-button. After selecting this option, it operates as desired for a short period of time, but after a while pressing the on/off-button will fall back on it's default, just presenting the reboot-menu.. How do I make the Google Assistant button-assignment stick?
- I've installed the YouTube app. Normally no problems, also not with linking from other apps to this YouTube app. For example, if I clicked on a YouTube-link in the Chrome-browser, it would open the link in the YouTube-app. Now (and propably since a while) the YouTube app still opens up, but not to the selected link. Just in it's main starting screen. It's annoying, anyone knows of a remedy or has suggestions?

I'm not sure these problems are ROM-related, but I do believe so since a while back (on older versions of the Rom), I did not experience this behaviour.