Mimoji Function

Jimbo21

Members
Sep 2, 2018
Will there ever be the Mimoji function in the camera app of the Xiaomi Mi 9 with an update like the Xiaomi CC9 ?

Apparently not because developers don’t think of others
Dude are you for real? Do you realize how much work and effort they put in these ROMs just so we can have the best experience MiUI has to offer? If you don't like it use other ROMs. I've had far less bugs in these ROMs than the global stable ones. And besides that you even have Widevine L1 when even on the original ROM you get L3. So stop complaining and show some appreciation when we get everything for free.

• Love
Reactions: LOLO9393
Dude are you for real? Do you realize how much work and effort they put in these ROMs just so we can have the best experience MiUI has to offer? If you don't like it use other ROMs. I've had far less bugs in these ROMs than the global stable ones. And besides that you even have Widevine L1 when even on the original ROM you get L3. So stop complaining and show some appreciation when we get everything for free.

The rom is perfect, but I find it not normal to remove options that others would like to have

He's not talking about these mimoji, he's talking about the camera mode.

Devs said they're not gonna port mimoji 'cause they dont see it necesary.

He's not talking about these mimoji, he's talking about the camera mode.

Devs said they're not gonna port mimoji 'cause they dont see it necesary.

Yet that’s what made Apple’s reputation. Samsung has it too. We can have it too. Just don’t erase it from the china package. It doesn’t make any sense to leave it. It doesn’t take much and it can please a lot of people... As soon as mi-Room is in French, I would uninstall Xiaomi.eu... Unless they make an effort here... especially since there are more useless and idiotic things that are in the camera app... that on the other hand we leave it.

Reactions: Alemancillo
Yet that’s what made Apple’s reputation. Samsung has it too. We can have it too. Just don’t erase it from the china package. It doesn’t make any sense to leave it. It doesn’t take much and it can please a lot of people... As soon as mi-Room is in French, I would uninstall Xiaomi.eu... Unless they make an effort here... especially since there are more useless and idiotic things that are in the camera app... that on the other hand we leave it.
stop spamming!
Mais, Bon vent et a bientôt!!!!!.....