Mimoji soon ?

Would you like to have the Mimoji in the camera application?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Dktuning59

Members
Dec 6, 2019
Hello,

I’ve been watching for months to have the Mimoji in the camera app but still nothing while on the rom Mi-Room she’s been there for a while. I would simply like to know whether Xiaomi.eu intends to do so very soon. If it is impossible for it to appear on the rom Xiaomi.eu, I would switch to the rom Mi-Room.

Thank you for your answers

This question is answered several times in the forum.

I looked on the forum but we don’t talk about it too much... Yet what I don’t understand : the rom Xiaomi.eu is copied on the rom of china. And so I don’t see why Xiaomi.eu has remove it. Because, in essence, it must be required on the Rom Xiaomi.eu... I was able to test it with the rom Mi-room and I find it excellent! I hope that the global version will soon release this function. I think it’s really silly not to put this function... And then we are more than 100mo for an application because we download for 2.3/2.4go for updates, to have 100mo in addition to see 200, it is the same to the same...

For the moment it’s just too bad that with half room there is no French because I would have keep this rom

I looked on the forum but we don’t talk about it too much... Yet what I don’t understand : the rom Xiaomi.eu is copied on the rom of china. And so I don’t see why Xiaomi.eu has remove it. Because, in essence, it must be required on the Rom Xiaomi.eu... I was able to test it with the rom Mi-room and I find it excellent! I hope that the global version will soon release this function. I think it’s really silly not to put this function... And then we are more than 100mo for an application because we download for 2.3/2.4go for updates, to have 100mo in addition to see 200, it is the same to the same...

For the moment it’s just too bad that with half room there is no French because I would have keep this rom
We chose not to keep this kiddie toy feature. We don't really owe any explanations.
You can use one of the other custom ROMs out there.

Reactions: LOLO9393
We chose not to keep this kiddie toy feature. We don't really owe any explanations.

In this case, you can remove these children’s toys too... That’s still all that’s good in Micam that you remove. Then you will complain that people pass on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Micam is less well but what makes the difference is the options. I know plenty of them who would like to have this feature. You are more than 50MB closer see less... Still please people who want a complete rom of MIUI. Not half...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-28-14-53-57-327_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-28-14-53-57-327_com.android.camera.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
If Apple have this "kiddie toy" thing why we can't just have it? If someone don't want to use it, just don't select it from the menu. I saw this in the Chinese ROM and can be funny to do an idiot video sometimes.

If Apple have this "kiddie toy" thing why we can't just have it? If someone don't want to use it, just don't select it from the menu. I saw this in the Chinese ROM and can be funny to do an idiot video sometimes.
1) Wasted space.
2) Our decision, all you need to know really.

Reactions: Poney70