Mipad 3 Restart Continuosly , Help Please !

CatalinJC

Members
May 22, 2017
Hi guys , some days ago i was in a hardbrick with the device completely dead, now after resolve this problem I find me in another issue :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Whatever I try to do it continues
Twrp and fasboot works but sometime when I try to format from twrp it restart .
I have the Cina dev at the moment , and I've already try the custom like miui.eu or miui.it but nothing , the MiPad start sometimes I make in time that I make the first configuration and without sence it restart again , last day was ok for all the day , I had installed all my apps and in the evening I was just writing on the mi browser and started again to restart continuosly, I left it without the charge to continue his restarts maybe he finish , in the morning the same , I've flashed and worked for 10 minute than again , I'm continuosly like this , even when the device start and it's in the lockscreen it restart , how it's possible ? Hardware problem ?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

If I don't remember bad the device came more than one month a go and had this Rom from Gearbest , I turn it on I start Google and the MiPad restart ,
I thought would be because of the fake Rom , try to flash to the last of miui and there MiPad block and I go in hard brick so I was thinking that maybe it's something hardware like ram or harddisk witch doesn't work from production
79faa48c0357dc988d9dc2d92c94a5a4.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk