MIPAD DOES NOT SWITCH ON

Nochi Tu

Members
Jan 23, 2015
HI!!!!
I DID SOMETHING WRONG WITH MI MIPAD. SCREEN IS BLACK.
I TRY TO ENTER RECOVERY MODE BUT ONLY SHOWS THE LABEL "MI-RECOVERY 2.10.1" AND BACK TO BLACK.
ANY IDEA HOW TO HELP ME?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Your miPad has become brick:( You need to search instruction how to unbrick your device, or send it to service. I want to congratulate you! At least, your device working. But mine device has no signs of life generally!!! Recovery and fastboot doesn't work too. And it's not a dead battery, because when I try to turn it on, the trackball isn't flashing! Charging does not produce any results, except that trackball began blinking. But now he's not blinking anymore:( Does anybody know what's this? I just don't want to send my miPad to service:(

P.S: I'm using rom from this site. And I have root on my device.
P.S.S: Sorry for my bad English:)

Hi! Your miPad has become brick:( You need to search instruction how to unbrick your device, or send it to service. I want to congratulate you! At least, your device working. But mine device has no signs of life generally!!! Recovery and fastboot doesn't work too. And it's not a dead battery, because when I try to turn it on, the trackball isn't flashing! Charging does not produce any results, except that trackball began blinking. But now he's not blinking anymore:( Does anybody know what's this? I just don't want to send my miPad to service:(

P.S: I'm using rom from this site. And I have root on my device.
P.S.S: Sorry for my bad English:)

I had same issue, some times it seems it blocks !! But the way to unblock it, at least for me it is to connecto to power and recycle it with both power and up volume, and it should work !!

Please advise if this worked for you.

I saw also issues that it seems that even if you have full charge, when you go onto recovery the battery memory has an issue and gives no charge, so you need to connect it.

Luck !

I had same issue, some times it seems it blocks !! But the way to unblock it, at least for me it is to connecto to power and recycle it with both power and up volume, and it should work !!

Please advise if this worked for you.

I saw also issues that it seems that even if you have full charge, when you go onto recovery the battery memory has an issue and gives no charge, so you need to connect it.

Luck !

It works! The problem was that during the upgrade battery charge is over:) I've connect to power my miPad and a few hours later he's turned on and finished upgrade

And again, sorry for my horrible English skills:(

Reactions: cpasmoi