MiPad4 Slow after unlock bootloader

Pedro Teixeira

Members
May 1, 2019
Hello, I made bootloader unlock to my MiPad4 and I installed the ROM Miui 10.4 by Xiaomi.eu 9.4.25 Beta and the tablet slowed down and with a lot of delay in the animations. I ask if this is normal. If I install the Stable version do you think it fixes this problem? Is that I am already considering installing the original ROM even being in Chinese / English. Thank you very much

Reactions: hblek
No, that's not normal. Have you tried to reboot the device twice? I know this behavior from installing older versions of Magisk (but it is fixed now in version 18.1), where the devices became very sluggish after Magisk installation - this totally went away after two reboots.

Reactions: polonyk
Hello guys. Thank you very much for your answers. After installing the ROM I restarted several times the tablet is made Wipe to the cache. But even so the behavior of the animations seem to have delay. I went to the Programmer area and moved on the animation speeds but it still does not work. The behavior of the tablet is strange. However I installed the original revovery Rom and the tablet returned to normal performance so I think the problem was even in the ROM probably because it is still in beta. In a few days I will try to install the Stable version and see how it behaves. Thanks again for the feedback.

Reactions: polonyk