Resolved Missing quick setting tiles on weekly 20-03-19 update

epicblue

Members
Dec 12, 2019
Reply if you have the same.

Check out the screen shot
And there's no edit option to edit quick setting tiles.

Last edited:
Same problem here...I also used the Google backup. Since I don't wanna reinstall everything again: is there really no other way then to reset the phone to factory-settings?

I installed the app, downloaded adb, enabled developer options en debug facility. Then in Windows 10 I entered in command-mode (as administrator) the following: adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS.
Windows replied with "Security exception: grantRuntimePermission: Neither user 2000 nor current process has android.permission.GRANT_RUNTIME_PERMISSIONS."

And it stopped...don't know what to do now...

I installed the app, downloaded adb, enabled developer options en debug facility. Then in Windows 10 I entered in command-mode (as administrator) the following: adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS.
Windows replied with "Security exception: grantRuntimePermission: Neither user 2000 nor current process has android.permission.GRANT_RUNTIME_PERMISSIONS."

And it stopped...don't know what to do now...

So I finally gave up. A factory reset followed and a complete setup (without logon on to Xiaomi and Google) did it. I finally got my "edit"-tile back in quick settings. It looks like my phone is more stable than before...we'll see!