MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on xiaomi.eu stable 10.0.11.0 8.1 and to go to new stable 10.1.2 9.0. Just need cache, Dalvik and flash with twrp or need to format data?? Someone flashes stable 9.0? Its ok??
Very bad. First reboot crashed my mi8. Black screen and only reboot menu work.

Mi8 owner here. I am on the latest weekly EU (Pie) and I want to flash the newest stable Pie rom. What is the best procedure?

Edit:

Reading posts above, the procedure is:
1. Make Sure you have latest TWRP
2. download ROM :)
3. in TWRP wipe Data / dalvik&cache
4. install rom
5. wipe dalvik&cache
6. reboot

Anything I forget? No ARB issues when on EU beta?

Last edited:
Mi8 owner here. I am on the latest weekly EU (Pie) and I want to flash the newest stable Pie rom. What is the best procedure?

Edit:

4. install rom
5. wipe dalvik&cache
6. reboot

In theory that's correct - just wiping data, dalvic and cache is enough But the latest stable currently has a big so don't go for it.Dont worry no arb so you can go between stable and weekly as you wish ;)

Tried to install 10.0.3.0 on my MI6X 10.0.2.0 and got a black screen after reboot. If I hold power button - the power interface appeares "Airplane mode"? "Reboot", "Power off" but no system interface at all (home screen etc.). Had to wipe "data" and system has started properly. Why so? I was not ready to this... Always wiping cache/dalvik was enough =( So now I need to set everything again.

Last edited:
In theory that's correct - just wiping data, dalvic and cache is enough But the latest stable currently has a big so don't go for it.Dont worry no arb so you can go between stable and weekly as you wish ;)

What is wrong with he last stable rom for Mi8?

@ingbrzy The latest stable for MI 8 is not working!!! It is installing ok with wipes of cache, dalvik, data, format data but after first reboot, the phone doesn't boot...the screen remains BLACK!!!

I have written above.Its obviously th same problem everyone else have - black screen.see above for details.
So what's the solution??? that means this version it can be installed but after first reboot the screen remains black. I am also with the black screen now

So what's the solution??? that means this version it can be installed but after first reboot the screen remains black. I am also with the black screen now
The problem is connected with the screen lock and the black screen,but I don't know how or why. One thing I am sure is the Balck screen. I don't have much expertise in this.either way the solution for me and for now is going again to weekly..

Then we wait till next stable release. Pity, you would think a stable relaese is STABLE, less chance of nasty bugs.

Someone can confirm that the latest stable version for MI 8 with Android 9 is working ok even after rebooting the phone?

Last edited:

Edit:

4. install rom
5. wipe dalvik&cache
6. reboot

Hi, need to format DATA partion? i mean lost all my photos of internal?
and where i can get last TWRP? and is true the last one rom is not working? thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.