MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In twrp First i formated data, wipe cache e dalvik than flashed miui 10.1.2.0 stable and works everything great

Can you give me please twp link version you used? right need to format all date, inlcude the internal storage..
thx!

I read a lot of posts in different forums, many who use the navigation buttons do not have a black screen after restarting. Very different, if you use gestures

I read a lot of posts in different forums, many who use the navigation buttons do not have a black screen after restarting. Very different, if you use gestures
Why you dont format data than flash the rom again abd test with buttons??

also me not using the navigation button.

what about twrp backup ? do you think this is work ? if I try the back the apps from there and after restore it after I flash the miui 10 oreo

Just wipe data than flash and it will work
Wiped/formated data also 4 times and still black screen after first reboot.
This latest stable can be installed succesfully but after reboot, the screens turns black.
I reverted to 10.0.9.0 but i loosed all my pictures/videos/apps etc

Last edited:
HI I'm new here and I was wondering...If I decide to use this build in my new MI 8, would my mobile consider that has been rooted and therefore, I won't be able to use Android Pay (Or barclays banking bank)?
The only reason I got a Mi8 was because it had NFC and I was going to be able to pay with the mobile, if using the room here is going to disable that, it will defeat the whole purpose :S

I back to oreo did a backup nandroid with twrp and restore with titanium backup and manger nandroid for sms and calls logs and works for me.

In twrp wipe cache dalvik and data(that delete only apps and settings but not your internal Storage). I know its annoying but this "bug" became from last 2 stabile rom releases.. its big waste of time and data usage if dont have wifi.. mi8 Android 9 battery drains as well, not reccomended.

The problem is in the full screen, if you use the virtual buttons everything works without problem after restarting

10.1.2 use magisk and reboot gei in the system dark...but power menu can use it...and unstill magisk ,it still dark

..now i know the problem not in the magisk ..its rom...waitting for the fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Harryntq
So, this rom stable 10.1.2.0 is terrible!!! If you use the virtual buttons, restarting will ok without black screen, but camera till doesn't work.

Hi all,
just want to share my experience with the new stable rom for Mi8. I start from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.11.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1 and done the following:
- settings - remove all locks and pass,
- settings - full screen display - activate buttons,
- manually reboot to TWRP (TWRP-3.2.3-1110-XIAOMI8-EN-wzsx150),
- TWRP - wipe data, dalvik and cache (no data format),
- TWRP - install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9.zip
- wipe dalvik after rom install,
- reboot system
Phone works great with full screen gesture and also kept my photos and docs.
Hope it will works for you.
PS camera is working and they also fix notification in status bar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07-10-17-54-753_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07-10-17-54-753_com.android.settings.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
HI I'm new here and I was wondering...If I decide to use this build in my new MI 8, would my mobile consider that has been rooted and therefore, I won't be able to use Android Pay (Or barclays banking bank)?
The only reason I got a Mi8 was because it had NFC and I was going to be able to pay with the mobile, if using the room here is going to disable that, it will defeat the whole purpose :S

Hi,
You dont need to root your Mi8 to install this rom, just need to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and flash the rom. And no it will not be considered rooted. I also use NFC pay without problems with this rom

Hi all,
just want to share my experience with the new stable rom for Mi8. I start from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.11.0.OEACNFH_v10-8.1 and done the following:
- reboot system

emmmm。。first wipe data, dalvik and cache will lost all of app ,and have you try reboot sysytem with full screen genture?
first i clear data cache and dalvik .and reboot in system ...work ,but reboot it down...

stable version update just install it dont need clear data and cache.......i dont know whats wrong in this rom

Hi all,
- reboot system
Maybe some phone works and some phone doesn't :) And can you send me link to download TWRP-3.2.3-1110-XIAOMI8-EN-wzsx150? I'm 3.2.2 now. i think it does not affect to install ROM, but latest still is better

emmmm。。first wipe data, dalvik and cache will lost all of app ,and have you try reboot sysytem with full screen genture?
first i clear data cache and dalvik .and reboot in system ...work ,but reboot it down...

stable version update just install it dont need clear data and cache.......i dont know whats wrong in this rom

I did wipe data because I go from android 8.1 to 9.0 and it is recommended. Maybe it was not mandatory, but it saved me from problems

Thanks for the update
4G+ is now running perfectly. Has more than doubled the speed with me
Mi8 EE

mi8 here. wiped data then flashed 10.1.2 - battery % indicator not showing when selected. other things look fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.