MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far as I know the region we are talking about (ro.miui.cust_variant & ro.miui.region) is a MIUI specific region setting - not Google specific.
Exactly, no reason to change that, it's not used by any non-MIUI apps.

Hello :) for my mi mix 3 forbidden city edition tomorrow, the best is This rom ? or the 8.12.6 ? cause idk why there are 2 versions :(
Thanks You

Have someone discovered how to stop the battery drain in Mi 8 on ROM 10.1.2?

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Black screen after reboot when FSG is on - confirmed.
Please wait while we investigate the cause of this issue.

For all who want to use FSG in version 10.1.2.0 I would recommend the following workaround:

a) Startup freshly installed system
b) Select navigation bar as preferred method and finish setting up the phone
c) Download Magisk v18.0
d) Reboot into TWRP and flash Magisk v18.0 zip
e) Reboot to system
f) Download the free application "Fluid Navigation Gestures" and setup the same Gestures as in Stock mi8
g)Optional: In Fluid NG, choose "Hide Navigation Bar"

It doesn't have the exact same feeling as stock but is pretty close and I think it's valid as a meantime workaround.

mi6x 10.0.3 rom is still there and it's also affected by the FSG issue.
Full screen gestures issue resolved and all affected Stable ROMs (those released since 1.12) will be reuploaded soon.

You can't change region, and you don't need to. It's a MIUI-exclusive setting and it's used in our ROMs to keep features working for everybody.
However, in ROMs released since 29.11 you have the "Show LTE for 4G" switch in "Notifications & status bar" settings.
Your ROM is just outdated, like most Stables tend to be, so you'll have the feature in next Stable release (or, you can migrate to the latest Weekly release)

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Black screen after reboot when FSG is on - confirmed.
Please wait while we investigate the cause of this issue.

Is there a way to disable FSG via adb or similar... I’m stuck, for the third time.. would prefer not to flash it again if possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.