MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says its stable but its not true if 4g is not working. When it will be fixed that big error?
Edit OK it seems work but in city where it was always 4g now more often I have situation I have LTE with sending arrows but Internet not working. I'm not sure with what is the problem of interrupting signal

Last edited:
Please, I need help.
I want to see the icons in the notification bar on the lock screen, but they are not there. If there are any notifications from the lock screen, they are not visible. What could be the problem?

Reactions: XSCounter
Is the bar fitted with the notch on the 10.1 relase for mi8 or there is a way to fit it like in android oreo? Thanks

to move from android 8.1 oreo to android 9 pie, it would be necessary to format the mobile or just to make the wipes you can install the ROM well are errors

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Please, I need help.
I want to see the icons in the notification bar on the lock screen, but they are not there. If there are any notifications from the lock screen, they are not visible. What could be the problem?

You are not the only one, man :( no idea why Xiaomi would remove this useful feature... Seems like a bug to me and there are many reports about it. But Xiaomi ignores them. As a long time user, I am getting more and more annoyed with such ignorance.

You are not the only one, man :( no idea why Xiaomi would remove this useful feature... Seems like a bug to me and there are many reports about it. But Xiaomi ignores them. As a long time user, I am getting more and more annoyed with such ignorance.
True, I hope someone will make another mod for android 9

It is a pity ... This is not very convenient. You may have to go back to miui 9 :(

That place is reserved for operator name now. No status bar icons on lock screen anymore.

Hi , not sure but using last update i have some problems with connection (wifi , 4g), sometimes my apps like whatsapp for ex, not receiving internet connection, like i need to kill the app and start again the app. Is me only? thx

Is the problem of the notch not fitted with status bar fixed in the 10.1 relase for mi8?
at least on Poco F1 that problem is still present. But only when DPI are on low or custom.
On DPI = normal the notch is aligned correctly with the statusbar.

then no need to format data to install the new rom for me8 android 9 pie

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hi. Any bugs on Redmi Note 4X (Global)? (Directed to users of this device). Thanks!

Nothing at all, I have to say that this is the best MIUI based ROM ever.

Since unplugged 3 days and 11.5 hours ago the battery went down only to 44% with 3.5h of SoT. It's. Just. Amazing.

I am in an "old" version of eu stable rom (v10.0.5.0). Since it is a big change to the new stable version, do I have to format data? Or just flashing through twrp and then wipe cache and dalvik would be enough?

Thank you.

You need update lastest TWRP. Begin 3.3 supports for Android 9

Are U shure ??? There is only TWRP 3.2.3-0 on official site twrp.me and there is NO TWRP for MI 8 (dipper) on this site. Where did U see TWRP 3.3..x-x release ?

I am in an "old" version of eu stable rom (v10.0.5.0). Since it is a big change to the new stable version, do I have to format data? Or just flashing through twrp and then wipe cache and dalvik would be enough?

Thank you.
Should be OK to just flash on top of your current ROM.

Hi,
Does OK Google working on this new ROM on mi 8?

Thank you.
Yes.

Reactions: Di3GO95
Status
Not open for further replies.