MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerelym

Members
Mar 7, 2017
Redmi pro 3/64gb using 10.2 is extremely slow. Even the unlock takes 2 seconds (pressing the power no reaction). Random lags when scrolling, battery drain.
Installed twice, once as an upgrade from 10.1 and second time after full wipe, same results. Heading back for 10.1.
Me to

WhiteLion93

Members
Sep 3, 2018
Installed last stable MIUIv10.2 in Redmi Note 5 (Whyred), the update is great! Any "micro-lag" that was present while using gesture-control going from an app to multi-task screen/homescreen has disappeared, the feeling of fluidity is total! It's like as if the phone had risen one step in its range (talking about performance).

The "return to last app" gesture was refined, we can do it much faster, is more sensible and intuitive.

Please remember to reboot the phone after the first boot post-update, also you have to reboot it again after you install Magisk (if you do) or the phone will be slow.

Great work, thank you.

Last edited:

Ponemania

Members
Jan 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "robertb_45, post: 466047, membro: 188247"] No, non lo sono [/ QUOTE]
how could the problem be overcome? How can we find system app updates?

May 3, 2018
One question to anybody who knows. Redmi 2S is on the list of 10.2 Stable rom, but its not specified if it is 32 bit or 64. Global official is only 32bit.
Eu Rom is 64bits?
Thanks to all.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
One question to anybody who knows. Redmi 2S is on the list of 10.2 Stable rom, but its not specified if it is 32 bit or 64. Global official is only 32bit.
Eu Rom is 64bits?
Thanks to all.
its 32bit device.. why do you need specify it..

nerkla

Members
Jan 5, 2019
Last stable rom v 10.2 works really bad on RedmiNote 4 MTK 64GB. Fingerprint sensor doesn't work most of the time or it's really slow, sound if not synced with button pressed, random lags, battery drain... Almost nothing works.

First I upgraded from v 10.1 and then i did fresh install. I got the same results.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

Camerado

Members
Jul 2, 2016
10.2.1.0, Mi Max 3

1) Torch toggle does not work
2) Sound is not synced with buttons pressed (voice call in WhatsApp, maybe somewhere else)

May 3, 2018
its 32bit device.. why do you need specify it..
Well, i have some audio hd apps that work better on 64bits enviroment, i didnt know this device was old 32bit, in that case maybe i would have changed my option.
Anyway, that means than this device will never get a 64bits rom? Cause in official global forum people is asking but nobody answers, i thought that maybe i eu rom you would build 64 bits for this device.
Thanks for your answer.

raburgess1

Members
Jan 6, 2019
I am on Mi 8 (dipper) and was previously on a Google OS based rom. Have decided to return to the latest version of MIUI 10 Stable (version 10.1.2) which I installed on my phone. Unfortunately there is an issue when I unlock my device (screen lock pattern) the screen goes black and then returns back to the lock screen. Anyone face any similar issues?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Well, i have some audio hd apps that work better on 64bits enviroment, i didnt know this device was old 32bit, in that case maybe i would have changed my option.
Anyway, that means than this device will never get a 64bits rom? Cause in official global forum people is asking but nobody answers, i thought that maybe i eu rom you would build 64 bits for this device.
Thanks for your answer.
Build a 64-bit ROM out what? Thin air? We don't have source codes for any base ROMs, so we can't recompile the target architecture.
32-bit ROM is all you're going to get, thanks to Xiaomi.
People should really do some homework before buying low-end devices.

Abhy-Boy

Members
Mar 9, 2017
My NIKEL ( Redmi Note 4 MTK ) get error play music with MIUI 10.2
Its volume have an error too

So I revert backu to MIUI 10.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.