MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leebogz

Members
Aug 8, 2018
Hi guys im new to this can someone help me?
I have the xiaomi.eu rom 10.2.1 and installed sphinx kernel 2.4, now i want to update to 10.2.2, do i need to change my current kernel before flashing latest rom or just flash it directly? Thanks in advance

vmnhat

Members
Nov 8, 2018
Hi guys im new to this can someone help me?
I have the xiaomi.eu rom 10.2.1 and installed sphinx kernel 2.4, now i want to update to 10.2.2, do i need to change my current kernel before flashing latest rom or just flash it directly? Thanks in advance
Don't need. Just upgrade new rom

bo_cah

Members
Oct 20, 2018
Currently on EU Stable 9.5.2 od Note 4x (mido) and perfectly. Is it OK to just update thru updater to newest 10.2.2 or there is more preferred method? I am trying not to white everything and need to reinstall all my apps and settings. On the other hand if it is advisable to do full wipe for better performance can I use Mi Account backup and restore.

p.s. Or is it better to stay on 9.5.2 because I see a lot of reports here and on official forum that battery life is very bad on MIUI10 :)
if you come from stable and want to update to stable not beta, it not necessary wipe all, just wipe dalvik and cache, flash miui 10.2.2.0, then wipe dalvik and cache, reboot system.

i prefer miui 10, because miui 9 looks ugly with my mi 8. i don't know if there is a difference result with mido. but if miui 9 support *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on my mi 8, i'll stick with miui 9

Jalls

Members
Aug 3, 2018
I just want to know the latest ROMs from Xiaomi.eu available for Redmi Note 3 SE (HMNote3SE Kate).
Thanks in advance !!

Last edited:

pantxi

Members
Jul 21, 2014
Currently on Miui 10 by xiaomi.eu 8.7.19 on mi5.
I want to instal 10.v2 Stable via TWRP.
Which wipes i have to do? Anything else needed to do? Thank you very much!

Jalls

Members
Aug 3, 2018
Currently on Miui 10 by xiaomi.eu 8.7.19 on mi5.
I want to instal 10.v2 Stable via TWRP.
Which wipes i have to do? Anything else needed to do? Thank you very much!
first Wipe:
cache
darwik cache
sistem

without restart install the new ROM by TRWP
then restart

I just did it from the last developer.eu and everything works correctly

Enviado desde mi SM-T800 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: pantxi

hegeds

Members
Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys, I have miui official global rom, which I want to change to eu rom. I see that the current rom for mi mix 2 is based on Android 8, I heard that Android 9 might come out soon.
So if I change the global rom to eu rom now and the Android 9 come come out later, will the update delete all the files, or it could be upgraded without any file/ app being deleted?

gugukcu

Members
Oct 12, 2018
i use 10.2 eu rom on mi 8 but mi browser mi video mi music are added my phone when i senc from mi drop. How can i delete mi apps? İ dont want to they.

xuan.can

Members
Nov 12, 2018
i use 10.2 eu rom on mi 8 but mi browser mi video mi music are added my phone when i senc from mi drop. How can i delete mi apps? İ dont want to they.
Root your device. Install Titanium Backup and use it to delete default app.

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: gugukcu

Sferics

Members
Jul 3, 2017
Hello, everyone,
nice that there is still a new Stable Image for my Mi Max Prime at the end of his life and so his lifetime is still secured for some time. But is it the case that themes, backgrounds, system sounds in the theme app come from China and India and that some of the lettering is Chinese? Maybe a developer can look at it again and create a new Image that meets the usual high standards of xiaomi.eu.
For that and for the Roms at all I thank you very much!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Jalls

Members
Aug 3, 2018
Hi,
There are no more updates for the Redmi Note 3 SE, but still for the Redmi Note 3 Pro (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V10.2.1.0.MHOCNXM_v10-6.0)

With the official ROMs of xiaomi, the ROM of the Redmi Note 3 PRO could be installed in the Redmi Note 3 SE then flashing the modem from SE file by TRWP.

Is it possible to do it in ROMs .EU?
Can I install the Remi Note 3 PRO (Kenzo) ROM in the Redmi Note 3 SE (Kate) and flash de modem file from SE?
If yes, would the Modem file from Kate's official ROM serve me or the last developer.EU file?

Thanks... The Redmi Note 3 is EOL...

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hello, everyone,
nice that there is still a new Stable Image for my Mi Max Prime at the end of his life and so his lifetime is still secured for some time. But is it the case that themes, backgrounds, system sounds in the theme app come from China and India and that some of the lettering is Chinese? Maybe a developer can look at it again and create a new Image that meets the usual high standards of xiaomi.eu.
For that and for the Roms at all I thank you very much!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Does it look like we have nothing better to do?
Those images are online content, loaded at runtime. We can't replace them.

1winning1

Members
Jan 2, 2019
Hello.
First of all, thank you for your impressive work. I am really enjoying the xiaomi.eu rom on my mix 2s.
It is fast and stable!

I have a question about the gestures control (system navigation) in the rom.

Is it possible to mod the rom that if you swipe from the right side the action is to forward?
Now it is like in the original rom that both side gets you back.
In my opinion this would boost the workflow in some situations and would be a really nice feature compared to the stock rom.

I already searched for not integrated solutions, but even with the xda navigation gestures app there is only the possibility to configure a back action.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Reactions: borto1189

pmatthew

Members
Mar 22, 2013

rulla

Members
Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Thing is, I already turned on the phone encryption the "normal way" from settings, and now I cannot boot to system, only recovery. Do you think, editing the fstab would solve this?
I was on the same boat last weekend, but only format data could help. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.