MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really searhed for it with search funktion and in miui roms but still cant find it. But thanks for the link.
The files are hosted outside the forum on a separate domain (two actually) so forum search won't help.
Glad i could help. Could you please tell me if you use WhatsApp, do your notification badges over the WhatsApp icon appear? Cause mine are really not working after the update... Thanks.

The files are hosted outside the forum on a separate domain (two actually) so forum search won't help.
Glad i could help. Could you please tell me if you use WhatsApp, do your notification badges over the WhatsApp icon appear? Cause mine are really not working after the update... Thanks.

Hmm i think they dont work. i didnt noticed the notifications on the icon im now on the latest weekly beta eu rom, tomorrow im going for the stable 10.0.4.0. sry my english is not good

Reactions: 77bba
Hey guys, does this have updates like the normal ROM?
Currently I have a weekly rom and it doesn't have updates.
And I would like to know if I have to do something special since I installed a weekly rom or If i can just wipe everything and install this one.
Thank you.

Last edited:
What TWRP version is needed to install this stable version on MI 5S?
I have TWRP 3.2.3-0 capricorn and i tried several times to flash this rom but it is stuck on 99% (see the attached image).
I did wiped cahe/dalvik/data/system and formatted data before install but it won't install 100%.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-14[1].png
    Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-14[1].png
    188.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-26[1].png
    Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-26[1].png
    196.2 KB · Views: 398
What TWRP version is needed to install this stable version on MI 5S?
I have TWRP 3.2.3-0 capricorn and i tried several times to flash this rom but it is stuck on 99% (see the attached image).
I did wiped cahe/dalvik/data/system and formatted data before install but it won't install 100%.
Anyone please help?
What i am doing wrong? Should i wipe the internal storage too, before copy the rom and flash it? If i wipe the internal storage it will wipe TWRP also?

I successfully installed the Xiaomi.eu Miui 10 stable rom on my MiMax3. Works great. Biggest improvement for me over MIUI 10 China ROM, except for having German language: Notifications work for, it seems, all Apps, not only for few. Notes: Unlocking procedure was very tedious. I used this tool:
https://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html. That started the first waiting period: 720 hours. After 720 hours there was another waiting period of 48 hours! Finally unlocking (which means deleting all data) worked. Then I installed TWRP using these instructions:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-easily-install-twrp-recovery.30484/. And finally I installed the new ROM using the instructions on this page. So, Xiaomi.eu: Great work, thanks.

Anyone please help?
What i am doing wrong? Should i wipe the internal storage too, before copy the rom and flash it? If i wipe the internal storage it will wipe TWRP also?
I'm not sure this is a TWRP problem. In the past when the TWRP version wasn't the proper one (on my old MI5) I used to get a error message while installing. One way I was fixing it was trying with various version until it worked. Also try an older rom first or try flashing a global official one and then the .eu rom.
You say you formated data via twrp, that should of wiped all your storage, including the "internal sd emulated" one. The way it worked for mi on the mix2s was to format data by typing yes in twrp, than copied the rom on the fresh formatted internal storage, than install and boot . I suppose your bootloader is unlocked ...

Reactions: mokolino29
I'm not sure this is a TWRP problem. In the past when the TWRP version wasn't the proper one (on my old MI5) I used to get a error message while installing. One way I was fixing it was trying with various version until it worked. Also try an older rom first or try flashing a global official one and then the .eu rom.
You say you formated data via twrp, that should of wiped all your storage, including the "internal sd emulated" one. The way it worked for mi on the mix2s was to format data by typing yes in twrp, than copied the rom on the fresh formatted internal storage, than install and boot . I suppose your bootloader is unlocked ...
Thanks for the answer!Of course my bootloader it is unlocked. I was on xiaomi.eu weekly 8.10.11 before, but i want the stable versions from now on...
I don't get any error when i try to install via TWRP, it just stuck on TWRP on 99%.
I also formatted data but same thing happens

Thanks for the answer!Of course my bootloader it is unlocked. I was on xiaomi.eu weekly 8.10.11 before, but i want the stable versions from now on...
I don't get any error when i try to install via TWRP, it just stuck on TWRP on 99%.
I also formatted data but same thing happens
Try an older twrp and / or an older stable release. it should work !!! also the rom takes pretty much time flashing. Have you let it do it's thing ?

Hey guys, does this have updates like the normal ROM?
Currently I have a weekly rom and it doesn't have updates.
And I would like to know if I have to do something special since I installed a weekly rom or If i can just wipe everything and install this one.
Thank you.
OTA Updates don't always work. Sometimes you'll be notified, other times won't. In a normal way you should get OTA, but I would'n necessarlly count on it. Just check the forums from time to time.

Is this so? "in any possible way"...REALLY?
Just easy to say, RTFM bla bla... - Better read my (previos) post properly before write general and unhelpfully answers.

This isn't my first smartphone with alternate ROM and I also know how to work with TWRP; I've been using MIUI, cyanogenmod and Lineage for a long time (ex. my old, beloved defy) - so I generally know what I'm doing.

To help others Mi8 users to prevent run into same problems, here the step by step I made it up and running:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME - > BOTH files doesn't work for my Mi8, I used the file from xda-developers
  • Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) - OK, BUT additionally I had to format Data
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
So what exacly was wrong here in any possible way?

The instructions are not good. They are missing one key step! Which you did and written over the instructions found at the start of the thread but most users don't !!!
When you come from official global stable you need to format data via twrp. Enter the wipe menu and click format data. Than type YES when asked. Than TWRP will format all data including internal storage. Than copy the rom to internal storage, than flash, than reboot. If you don't format data via TWRP before flashing you'll get stuck at boot and the phone won't start.
This part about formatting data MUST be written in the instructions that you quoted because without format most of the phone's won't boot. It happed to me on the MI5, and than on the MIX2s when switching from official global to .eu roms.

Reactions: grubi81 and Yurgh
Hi everybody. Is it better to switch to this ROM for the Redmi Note 5 ?
Thanks for reply

Hi everybody. Is it better to switch to this ROM for the Redmi Note 5 ?
Thanks for reply
I'm using it and I think my battery life is worse than on global stable 9.5.19..

And I've got question, is there any possibility to bring back a notification and message ringtone settings back? Now I can set only notification tone which covers sms sound too, and that's kinda uncool :confused: I'm on MIUI 10 Stable, with polish language set, Redmi Note 5 Pro.

The volume in this version is lower than the previous's one. could you improve the sound volume ?
Send from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro ( Whyred )

Status
Not open for further replies.