MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just followed all the steps in the start post and it looks like I have everything working now :)

But got one question left.
In another post an extra step is mentioned after flashing the TWRP recovery. That is flashing an "no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip".
What does this zip do and do I realy need it?

Thi MIUI EU rom is very smooth and and battery efficiency,
But I think Dolby atmos would be a great feature if this sound system is included.
And another request for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, we all know that how much advance the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app,
So I would suggest that these programs are allowed in the next upgrade for redmi 6 pro.

Thi MIUI EU rom is very smooth and and battery efficiency,
But I think Dolby atmos would be a great feature if this sound system is included.
And another request for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, we all know that how much advance the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app,
So I would suggest that these programs are allowed in the next upgrade for redmi 6 pro.
We don't have a license to use Dolby Atmos on our ROMs. Doing what you suggested would be illegal.

Reactions: Joshua Pau
Hello,
I just decided to get rid or Global and go for xiaomi.eu

But...
I'm stuck between
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) - DID THIS STEP
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage - THEN STUCK MOVING THE FILE TO STORAGE...
Any ideas?
thanks

moving.jpg

The bar don't move at all

Last edited:
Hi, Anyone has solution to change rom from DEV to Stable on Mi Mix 3 :(. I tried wipe every thing but bootloop. :( please help

Hello,
I just decided to get rid or Global and go for xiaomi.eu

But...
I'm stuck between
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) - DID THIS STEP
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage - THEN STUCK MOVING THE FILE TO STORAGE...
Any ideas?
thanks

View attachment 23617
The bar don't move at all

SOLVED: Had to abd push

Hello,
After successful installation of 10.2 I'm getting pre historical icons such as
Screenshot_2019-03-04-10-02-28-630_com.android.settings.png

And
Screenshot_2019-03-04-10-17-55-993_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png

Old Google icons.

Second thing, I really can't set screen resolution as in Global?

Mi mix 2s based in pie, same errors al global with notifications, didn't test too much, dirty flash to downgrade to previous build impossible, always bootloop so I have to clean install from 0. I´ll stay in oreo.

Thanks anyway for your effort, but I think stable should stay in oreo at this moment.

Can you guide me trough the steps to go back to Global?

Can someone explain why there are 10.3 betas for the 4X but the stable is still at 10.1?

Did Xiaomi skip 10.2 or is the device EOL already?

Can someone explain why there are 10.3 betas for the 4X but the stable is still at 10.1?

Did Xiaomi skip 10.2 or is the device EOL already?
We have no idea why Redmi 4X hasn't received a stable 10.2 yet. It hasn't reached EOL as far as we know, and still gets weeklies.

Reactions: KDMultipass
Does any one get this problem!The system wake up allnight, and the cell signal make battery drain
Screenshot_2019-03-05-12-09-22-256_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-05-12-09-25-811_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-05-12-09-25-811_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 397
Model:Redmi 6 Pro
Settings-Additional settings-The headphones,this icon is not normal.
Settings-SIM Cards & mobile networks - Set data plan - Data plan. change the Data plan type to Daily data plan is no useful, have no save button.
And the App vault' layout is wrong,and search bar's Engine is Wrong too;the google use Baidu's icon,the bing use Shenma's icon.

Attachments

• TIM图片20190305163956.jpg
    TIM图片20190305163956.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 423
  • TIM图片20190305164001.jpg
    TIM图片20190305164001.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 385
  • 1.png
    1.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 2.png
    2.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Thanks for the great firmware!
After installing 10.2.1.0 on my MI5S + I noticed an unstable transition from wi-fi to lte. The network perfectly determines, but the data transfer does not go to off / on the mobile Internet.
What is the reason for the jumps in the battery charge readings after entering / leaving TWRP? Immediately disappear 25-30%.
And please, could you place an indication of the percentage of charging next to the battery icon, and not inside it.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi

I have a MI8SE and I have successfully unlocked the bootloader.
I reboot into fastmode and have flashed the recovery as mentioned in the sticky ("adb reboot bootloader", "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" - with the latest TWRP_SIRIUS) which returned OKAY FINISHED. Issuing fastboot boot twrp.img returns OKAY but it does not do anything.

I can't seem to boot into recovery? Using the hardware buttons nothing happens and if I issue an 'adb reboot recovery' it automatically pushes me into Mi Recovery 3.0.

After googling for a couple of hours I decided to make a post here; any help is welcome. Thanks

how to enable Region in Setting for Miui.eu Stable version 10.2.1. The local setting is required for E-Sim to work (Such as Malaysia, Singapore)

Hi, I have a redmi 4 and I have updated with this rom here and the 4G connection has been lost. I have restored it several times.

With the latest version of the stable version I have problems with the fingerprint sensor. After several attempts I can add an imprint but when I have to use it to unlock the phone or open the app with the imprint does not work. Yet the test hardware is OK. First instead it was very fast !! I also sent the bug report. Another problem is the battery life drastically decreased

PS. note that I have magisk v. 18.0 for root.

Last edited:
Omg please help me.

Today I downloaded on my Xiaomi Mi8 SE the stable 10.2.2 version to upgrade from the 10.0 that I flashed at the beginning of my phone.

I want to upgrade cause from about two weeks the positioning of the phone through mobile net doesn't work anymore.

But I getting worse and worse.

I downloaded the 10.2.2 then I uploaded from the menu of the phone, selecting "update from a package".

This rebooted in TWRP mode, it worked about 5 mins, then the phone restarted. After a while entering in the system appeared two errors, and I don't know why phone rebooted atuomatically.

Then the only thing I can see is the fastboot logo. I cannot exit from this bad situation, I don't know how to reboot system regularly.
I tried power button + volume Up + volume down method but it doesn't worked, every time phone reboot in fastboot mode and stuck on the fastboot logo.

I don't know how to solve, please please can you help me?

Does it works fine on a Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) since the official updates are dead, works fibe enough for a daily driver?

Does it works fine on a Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) since the official updates are dead, works fibe enough for a daily driver?
I have been reading about 10.2 and there are problems with Google Play and finger print... This Saturday I am going to install 10.1; as soon as possible I Will give the feedback.
Pd: sorry for my english jajaja

Not letting me download

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-07-01-08-45-623_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-07-01-08-45-623_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 434
I have been reading about 10.2 and there are problems with Google Play and finger print... This Saturday I am going to install 10.1; as soon as possible I Will give the feedback.
Pd: sorry for my english jajaja

I have 10.2 and the only problem is quickapps...
Give error sometimes, but doesn't bother...
All the rest works well...

Status
Not open for further replies.